Unveiled happiness

Her enervated self rested her back against the pile of soft pillows and rested herself in her air conditioned room and she shut her eyes to ease out the exhaustion after being frenetic throughout the day. Her inner eye brought up a faint memory of a fainter reflection she had seen on her little phone screen. She was on her way back home in a similar condition.... Wearied and worn out.... her closet friend had been generous enough to lend her his shoulder to rest her head on and to be particular that was the very beginning of him doing so.... Although it was difficult that day to be able to rest her head oh his shoulders , she finally was able to manage it somehow . Her friend too was exhausted, but he had mastered the art of self resistance. He had somehow comforted his head against the head support on the seat. When the bus was just a few miles from reaching the destination, she could feel a pinching pain above her head . At first she didn't want to believe what she might have been thinking was the cause of the pain. She couldn't pull up her head to see what was above because it was heavy and it had kept her head pressed down.  She put her hand above her head and inspite of trying hard not to believe it , she realised she finally had the moment she had eagerly waited for throughout the journey. His head was rested above her head . Now you aske me what about the mastered art of self resistance? Well jab kisi cheez ko tum shiddat se chaho puri kaynat usse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai. She quickly took out her phone and looked at the reflection in the faint light. She wanted to cease this beautiful view in her life long memory. Although she wanted to capture it too, the possibility of him not preferring her to do so, kept her from capturing it. Hence she can't have the view once again in front of her eyes despite her wanting it desperately. However she can always cherish that one beautiful reflection whenever she shuts her eyes. And when she opened her eyes, she realised you can always love a person without needing them in your life. You can always miss a person without actually longing for a conversation. How subtly ironical it is... Isn't it?