~Book Information~

Book is about to be published, I will post more information when it happens.

Trigger warning:

Strong Language

Violence

Feedback and comments are always welcome. This story is a work in progress but I will be doing weekly updates, generally towards the end of the week. Also, feel free to point out any mistakes or if you're confused about something, this is the first draft.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

BOOK PLAYLIST:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3X7Pqr5yse7Ew5DoFYZZhW?si=5a05ee1760474c93

BOOK TRAILER:

https://youtu.be/5-0t50ZGDiE

SUMMARY:

They said the truth will set you free. But now, I feel like I'm in a cage.

Cleo Martin, a 20-year-old vampire princess, tries to get a hold of new abilities and the new information she had found out about her life before she was turned mortal. Her mate, Ezra Grimwald, tries the best he can to help with her transition.

But the last pureblood vampire of the Knight family, Kolby Knight, attacks the school as a diversion. Causing Cleo to realize, her peaceful life is at an end unless she can stop the evil from taking over the past, the present, and the future.

Let a newly turned vampire travel to the past? Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!

Follow Cleo's and Ezra's journey as they try to stop Mortimer in the past, Kolby in the present, and an unknown foe from the future.

HOOK:

I thought I could finally live in peace, little did I know this new world of mine would get so complicated.