𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Chris woke up with Amelia laying on his chest. He kissed her forehead and took his phone to see what time it was, so grabbed it from his right side and saw 5 am on his screen. He sighed for a little bit, because he knew it was a Monday.
He tried to get out of his bed without waking up Amelia and it worked by him.

First he went to shower then after he done his hair into curls.

After dressing up and preparing breakfast, he went to wake up Amelia.

Chris:"wake up baby, it's time for school."
Amelia:"mmmh? 5 more minutes~"

Chris chuckled about her cute behavior, so he sat on the bed turning his head towards her,placed his hand very lightly on her cheek and said:"but baby girl, don't you want to go to school and have fun with your friends? Come on, we can't be late. Besides I've bought you an outfit you might like to wear for school."

After hearing what Chris bought her, it got her attention and got up excited in a fast move.

Amelia:"really?!"
Chris nodded with a smile on his face.
"Good morning princess, how'd you sleep?" He asked.
"I slept good, love. What time is it?"
Chris:"oh, don't you worry about it. Let's go eat breakfast."

He extended his hand to put her hand on it, like a princess, she placed it on his hand and got up going straight to the kitchen.

Amelia sat on the table starting to eat breakfast and reading some magazines about beautiful top modeling or some idols which were placed beside her left arm.

While eating a croissant and changing pages, she found her favorite idol, there her mood got happier.

Chris noticed her smiling and went to see what she was doing. He took a look at the magazine page which was opened by Amelia, then he took a sigh and went to change without saying a word.

Amelia noticed and just watched him as he walked to the bedroom probably to change.

She felt a little bit of stress inside her, because she asked herself:"did he get mad at me?" After all she got a point because firstly at the morning his mood was very good and he seemed to be happy and now he's acting strange?

She stood up to go to change into her room, but as she got up, someone pushed her from behind very fast. Before one inch of her body could touch the ground, Chris was already walking to the kitchen and as he saw what was going in front of his eyes, she ran on time and caught Amelia.

She looked at him with wide eyes surprisingly and he looked at her with a calming face.
Amelia expected him to ask if she's ok or not, but he didn't even ask, put her down and grabbed their school bags and stood next to the house door.

She stayed silent and went with no reaction to her room and changed into her school uniform and done a bun including her make up.
After 6 minutes, she went out looking precious.

As Chris was standing on the door house with his phone on his hand, he noticed Amelia walking to him, he looked at her once and acted like he didn't care at all for how she looked. Amelia noticed his little "reaction" and felt a little bit down, even though she didn't know what he was exactly thinking of.

Chris:"come on, get in the car with me. We'll get late to school if you don't."

She felt a little bit yelled at or something similar like that. She walking and looking at the ground to Chris while he was still being on his phone without paying attention. Chris locked the door and Amelia sat in the backseat of the car not wanting to sit next to Chris.
Chris noticed her sitting in the backseat, then he opened the door which was next to her right side.

"Why are you sitting in the backseat?" he asked.

"I don't know, I felt like it and want to sit here."

"Ok then. Let me drive."

She nodded and Chris closed her door. He sat on the passenger seat turning on the car and drove off to his and Amelia's Highschool. As they arrived, at that time Amelia opened her door by herself not wanting to face Chris or talk to him or even look at him. Usually he would open up the door for her like a passenger princess but this time  she didn't want. Before even going in with Chris together or a goodbye, she went inside.

Chris watched her as she walked and felt a little bit down.

He went to his friends and Amelia to his, and done things like they always do every school morning.
The day went as usual with Chris, Amelia and their friends but this day was a little different, because the couple didn't want to talk to each other.

*lunch break*

Lilith:"why don't you want to talk to your boyfriend, girl?"

Amelia:*sigh*"I don't want to talk about it.. just let it."

Victoria:"why not tho? Did you guys had a fight?"
Amelia:"...I-I don't know."

Lilith:"hey, try not to stress yourself too much, that ain't good for you and the little one in your tummy."

Amelia stood up and excused herself to the bathroom.

Her friends were worried about her so they followed her without letting her notice.

On the hallway, as she was walking and her friends hiding from lockers to other lockers, she was walking without looking straight but on the ground, until she bumped into Chris who was  walking the same as her.
She didn't say any word, nor did he and as she was about to continue walking, he grabbed her by her arm then pulled her by her waist wanting to face her. She didn't want to face him, so she looked at the side then on the ground again.

It made Chris piss off, so he gently lifted her chin with his  right index finger.

Chris:"tell me, why are you avoiding or ignoring me?"

Amelia:"ask yourself that question. Think of what you did. I don't want to do anything or even talk to you. I can't believe you would want to start an argument between us especially at the time where I'm holding your child!"

Chris pushed her on one of the lockers putting his hand on it. He then placed his hand on her neck for a kiss but she pushed him away and walked.

He watched her walking not wanting to look back at him, then he got on his knees thinking that he's all alone with no one by his side.

The thing was, that Lilith and Victoria were already watching everything so they immediately went up to him to cheer him up.

Victoria:"we saw what happened, and we're sorry about that. We tried to ask her why she's being like that but she didn't wanna talk about this with us."

Lilith:"what happened with you guys?"

Chris' eyes were already watering  then he wiped them off. The girls helped him get up and one went to with Chris to the cafeteria where his friends were at and the other went to follow Amelia.