SEASON 1 | EPISODE 6

3RD PERSPECTIVE

The episode starts with Iris and Cintagon in the air being carried by Cyan, as Cyan slowly flies towards Ajaceare, Cube is healed and he falls but Y/N turns pure again and catches him in time as George runs away. It is soon revealed that Cyan has matured again.

Then he punches Ajaceare smiling, then the triangle piece flies off of her and falls to the ground. Behind him, everyshape is surprised, Ajaceare skids onto the water and punches through the celing, "Trying to run away!?" Cyan exclaimed.

"Oh no! Not again!" Y/N cried, the triangle piece flies to Cintagon and he grabs it, Cube summons a claw ready to grab Cyan, "I got you Cyan!" Cube exclaimed, "Gotcha!", Cyan lookes behind before flying off, "Oh no...AH..!" Cube cries as he is lifted off, the rest of the group attempts to bring him down but fails and is lifted off with him.

"Cyan..! Please stop..!" Cube cries, Cube's hands slip and everyshape falls to the ground.

Cube opens his eyes a bit to see Pyrare, the second time he opened his eyes Pyrare was now reaching for him, the third time he opened his eyes he was being carried by Pyare to someplace else, the forth time he opens his eyes, he saw Pyrare hanging something on a tree.

"Cube..?" A voice said.

When he opened his eyes for the final time, he was in a cave with an opening in the ceiling, Cube had bandages on his face and he turned to his side to see H/N, Orange, and Gold, "Hello. How are you feeling?" H/N asked.

"Uh...I guess I'm ok..." Cube said sitting up, "Wait..! Cyan's- AH..!" Cube tried to stand up but then held his leg in pain, "Please remain calm." a voice said, Cube turned around in shock to see that it was Pyrare, "I found you. Iris. and Cintagon on the ground injured." Pyrare said, "Well. Since Cintagon is a pentagon. Pentagons are immune to injuries."

"And I found Y/N on a pile of leaves. Must have broken their fall but they still got a few cuts." Pyrare added, "So what happened?" he asked, "Cyan matured too quickly and went after that cube who is a monster..." Cube replied, "We tried to stop him but...", "Hmm. This isn't good." Pyrare said, "But unfortunately. We can't do anything about that."

The view changed to a perspective to show Iris underneath Cube, "W-WHAT..!? WHY..?" Cube asked, he tried to move this leg but it still hurt, "From what you said. He's no where to be found at the moment." Pyare said.

Cube began to cry, "I wouldn't be upset. I'm sure he'll be ok." Pyrare said, "Listen. Cintagon went with Pentellow and Tsavorite to stop Circumsphere.", "His corruption got to him. So they're dealing with him.", "Oh. And I've been wanting to know how did your infection disappear?" Pyrare asked.

Cube looked down where his infection would be, but it wasn't there, "Huh..? *gasp*..! Oh yeah..! I think Cyan did it..!" Cube said, the scene switched to the sky "Interesting. Then that's one thing we don't have to worry about." Pyrare said.

"I guess so..." Cube said, the scene switched to Pentellow, Cintagon, and Tsavorite walking through the forest, "Hmmm. He sure does know how to hide." Pentellow said, "I sure do!" a voice said behind them, the group turned to see Circumsphere standing on a branch of a tree.

"Well. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Circumsphere said, "Oh well!" he said as he readied his canon, "Watch out!" Cintagon yelled, then Circumsphere shot a spike at them which pushed them back, "Hold still you maggots!" Circumsphere exclaimed.

Then he shot another spike, and now Pentellow and Cintagon were protected by his magic, then Cicumsphere shot a series of spikes, Pentellow attempted to shoot an arrow but Circumsphere reflected it, then he shot another series of spikes at them.

"Ah!" Tsavorite exclaimed, he got shot by the spike, "TSAVORITE!" Pentellow yelled, then she got hit by two spikes before Cintagon's shield wore off, when she was about to get hit by another spike Cintagon moved it the way "LOOK OUT!" Cintagon yelled.

Then he got hit by the spike and got corrupted, "Teh! Bullseye!" Circumsphere said as he saluted, "*gasp*! The piece!" Pentellow said, "Don't worry Tsavorite. This will help!", Pentellow touched Tsavorite with the piece and he began to mature.

"TIME TO DEFEAT YOU!" Tsavorite yelled, "WOO HOO!"

A healed Circumsphere was floating mid air, then a wheel of rainbow spun behind him, then he slowly floated down to the ground. Pentellow helped Circumsphere up, "Yes! I have saved the Iris clone!" Tsavorite exclaimed.

"That was wonderful Tsavorite! Pentellow exclaimed, "Yes. Thank you." Circumsphere said, "Hahahahahaha!" Someone exclaimed, the scene switched to show a corrupted Cintagon, "You may have saved him Hero!" He said, "It's Green!" Tsavorite said, "Whatever! I'll make sure to break you!" Cintagon said.

Cintagon was healed, and a rainbow wheel spun behind him, then he fell to the ground head - first, he slowly got up; showing he was ok. "Wow. You saved us both!" Cintagon said, "You are very welcome!" Tsavorite exclaimed, "Hey. I have been wondering. We met a group called Chipzel." Pentellow said, "What's your group name?", "I CINTAGON! AND I CIRCUMSPHERE!", "WE'RE IN THE BOSSFIGHT GROUP!", then their triangle pieces flew up anderged into a whole triangle, "Bossfight. Hm. If only there was a fast way to find all the groups." Pentellow pondered.

"We can help you with that! Here." Cintagon exclaimed, then he gave Pentellow a letter, "It's a map of where the next is located." Cintagon said as Pentellow turned it in her hand, "Stay safe." Cintagon said, the map showed different parts of the group scattered all over paradise.

(985 words! Yeah, this chapter wasn't that long)