1.0 Chapter 10: Luka

PLEASE READ NOTE!!
CHAPTER 11 IS OUT!!
Many spoilers ahead!!!
YAY TWO UPDATES IN A DAYYYYYY
I am actually wondering if any of you want to vote for what would happen next in the book.

Luka can get akumatized ...well...this chapter will show you.

ShadowMoth could get the hint that Luka knows the identity of LB and CN but ShadowMoth doesn't know their names. He can sense it from Luka.

1. Luka then gets kidnapped by ShadowMoth...

2. Felix comes into the mix...

3. Mari almost gets akumatized in front of Chat noir. (SPOILER: I know it happens in the series(sorry spoilers...) )

So which one do you want to see happen. Comment.
__________________________________

Luka's POV

The dreams jumbled up.
Marinette. Then her appearance changed to the one of Ladybug.
"I won't let them hurt you..." but it wasn't my voice. I turned and saw Char Noir.

Ugh!!! STOP STOP STOP!

- - -

I woke up in sweat. Oh, Mari. You could have told me. You didn't have to lie. I huffed and stood up and combed my hair and walked out for breakfast.
"Hi, Mum..." I kissed her cheek and she smiled.
"Hello, Luka...your father wants to meet you...today."
"Oh...what time?"
"Noon..."
"Okay, Mom, are you okay?"
"Yes, Son. Tell Juleka to go with you too..."
"She's with Rose..."
"Okay, then go at Noon. Also, don't let him-"
"I know..."

I went back to my room. Mari is Ladybug and Adrien is Chat Noir. I wish I had told Mari that I know. But I can't. Or else...I don't know anymore. But I know for a fact I can't get akumatized or else...things won't end well.

For some reason, today I just felt down. I got my guitar and started tuning it right away. I sighed. What time am I feeling today. I didn't know.

I went with the motion and the tune wasn't sad..but broken. I sighed.
"That's a really...uhm...sad tune." I turned around and my heart skipped a beat. Mari was standing right next to my door, looking inside.
"Just felt like it..." I didn't elaborate.
"What's hurting you, Luka?" She asked. My heart skipped another beat.
"Uhm...just...screeching noises in my mind. Trying to calm them down..."
"Screeching? Luka, are you okay?" Mari asked. I looked at her with my soul. My music hummed in relief.
"How're you?" I asked, instead of what I really wanted to ask.
"I'm okay...what about you?" I looked at Marinette. Knowing fully well, that the few akumatized victims the last few days had taken their toll on her. The dark circles and the messy hair that were in two low ponytails. Personally she still looked so beautiful.

"Would you like to take a walk!" I asked, smiling brightly. She frowned when I didn't answer fully. But then gave me her Marinette smiles and I could have just melted away.

Stop it, Luka. She isn't yours...

"Alright...how about some smoothies or something...oh wait! Your mom told me you'll go see your dad. How's it goin?" She asks. Her eyes twinkle.
"Oh...it's okay. He's nice. He...I'm somewhat getting to know him, Marinette."
She grins and nods.
"That's good. Come on, let's get some smoothies. When do you have to go-"
"Noon..."
"Oh! Well, it's only 10. We'll be fine!"

We grabbed some smoothies and just took a walk. It just felt nice to be with Marinette.
"How's...school? Juleka-"
"Is she fine? She got akumatized because of-"
"I know. The relationship. She's just shy. But I know she is going to be just fine. She loves Rose. And I'm proud of her for it..."
"You're a great brother." Marinette replies.
"Thank you."