20.

It had taken quite a while but Derek did get forgiven by Stiles on what he had said and done. 

However, that did not mean the wolf was having it easy. 

Because he really wasn't.

Stiles was making him work for it even though he had accepted the wolf's apology. He wanted Derek to understand that what he had done did not sit well with him and that the wolf had better not pull off that shit again.

Unfortunately, fights still broke out between the two which annoyed half the house as they didn't particularly like seeing the two go back to how they used to be. 

And whenever Derek made Stiles upset, Cora would walk to her older brother and kick his shin for upsetting her uncle Stiles again. 

They had been good for a few days but today was not as good. 

The two were back at it again, arguing over the dirty laundry left on the floor in the bathroom which belonged to the wolf. 

The brunette had just finished training with Connor and he was tired and sore. He really didn't want to have to pick up Derek's stuff just because the wolf was too lazy to do it himself. 

"Aren't you old enough to do such a simple task?" Stiles said as he glared at the wolf. 

"I said I was gonna do it later!" Derek yelled back. "Not that I wasn't gonna do it at all!"

"And what is so important that you can't do it now?!"

"I got a basketball game with my friends!"

"Oh please, it takes literal seconds to pick up your shit and put it where it actually belongs!" Stiles retorted. "Your friends can wait, can't they?"

"Well so can the laundry!"

"No! You took a shower, it'll get wet from the humidity and then it'll stink!"

"Oh my god!" Derek exclaimed in disbelief and Stiles glared at him once more. 

"You're a pain in the ass Derek Samuel Hale!"

"Excuse me?" he said, baffled that the brunette had used his full name like this. 

"Always has been and always will be." Stiles added, crossing his arms over his chest. 

The wolf blinked, scoffed and mirrored the brunette by crossing his own arms over his chest.

"You shouldn't have come here then." the wolf retorted. "Could've spared me the burden of having to wake up to your face every day." he said and saw the astonishment take place on the brunette's face. 

"If you hate it so much," Stiles said as he stepped up to the wolf and pushed an accusatory finger against Derek's chest. "tell me why I keep catching you staring at it?" he spat and Derek scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourself, Stilinski." Derek said, using the boy's last name for the first time which seemed to annoy the brunette quite effectively.

"I'll flatter myself all I fucking want, thank you very much."

"Narcissist."

"Dumbass."

"Asshat."

"Toerag."

"Dipshit."

"Sourwolf."

"Human."

"Really, Derek?" Stiles said. "Really? Human. That's all you could come up with?" he taunted and Derek glared at him this time.