𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

6 months later...

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝚜𝚝

~Omniscient~

A new year of a fresh start to new beginnings. Everything started to change these past couple of months.

After everything that went down between Trayvon and Serenity. Serenity ended up dating Julian. And Trayvon dating Unique.

Naomi and Malik move in together in their new house with their newborn daughter named Patience into their life.

Lamonte and Aniyah are still together, they're on good terms as they started to communicate with each other better.

James divorced Janell and worked on co-parenting for the kids. Janell moved out with Marcus as they raised their son Easton.

Serenity goes on into her senior year in college during the fall semester of twenty-twenty-four.

~Serenity~

~At the Crib~

~At the Crib~

~𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟶 𝚊𝚖

Aniyah and I started to put down the Christmas tree since we decided to keep it up until the new year. Cuz who takes down their Christmas tree right after Christmas?

"Re, got any plans today?" Niyah asked as we took off the ornaments.

"Yeah, Julian taking me out to see fireworks." I smile. "Oouu, okay, just you two?" She said.

"No, we invite Jasmine and his brother Jaden. I said.

"Oh okay, that's nice, I still can't believe Jas left Anthony for Jaden." She said feeling astonished.

"She told me that she likes Anthony but Jaden was giving her what the relationship she needed." I said.

"Anthony like fuck relationship I'm just tryna fuck type of nigga." Niyah chuckles being sarcastic.

"Now Niyah, stop it." I hit her as I gasped. "What? I'm just saying." She shrugged.

"Girl, you just needed to shut up." I laughed as I shook my head.

"I'll if you explain to me what happened with you and Tray. Cuz I still can't comprehend that you said y'all decided to go separate ways and that it." She said with her arms crossed.

"Aniyah, that's what happens, that's the truth." I shrugged.

"Serenity...It has been weeks to months that you haven't been telling me and Naomi what really happened." She sighed as I threw my hands up and sat down.