𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹: 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟼𝚝𝚑

~Five days later~

~Serenity~

~At Julian's House~

~At Julian's House~

~𝟼:𝟻𝟶 𝚙𝚖

Earlier today, Julian called me to stay over for the night because he made reservations for a date night.

As I got to Julian's place, I changed into the outfit Niyah and Naomi picked out for me through the phone.

"Re? Where are you going?" He looks at me as I walk toward the driver's side.

"I'm driving to a place for you to take my pictures." I said.

"Just give me the addy, I'll take ya." He said as he opened the passenger side door.

"The thing is that I don't have the addy." I grin my teeth. "So Re, you just gonna drive to see if you find a perfect area for a picture." He scrunched his face.

"Basically, yeah." I nodded.  "Serenity get yo fine ass over here and get in the car." He smacked his teeth and I groaned and crossed my arms.

"Don't get mad at me, be mad at yourself for that." He scoffs showing his teeth as she gets in the car.

"No thank you, baby? You just gonna be quiet huh?" He said holding the door.

"Thank you." I said as I put on my seatbelt.

"I love you." He sneaks and kisses my lips.

"I love you more." I smirky smile and he closes the car door as he walks around to the driver's side.

While Julian driving to the restaurant and spotted a good area for me to take my pictures. We went back in the car so I could edit and post my pictures on Instagram.

I started strolling on Instagram while Julian found a parking spot to park his car.

~Instagram~

serenitythomas
Atlanta, Georgia

serenitythomasAtlanta, Georgia