Audience Input

Hello, MasterVoid here, the author of this set! I'm going to list a couple writing prompts I'm planning on getting to, so you can let me know which of them you'd like to prioritize. I of course also take requests! Since I'm not very well known, it's certain I'll get to your suggestion. Also, chapters thus far are not in any sort of order- they're all independent of each other.

                                    Story Prompts

⮞ (1) A high-ranking Mafia boss comes across a little who has absolutely no bad bone in their body. Mafia boss is not used to such innocence and decides to keep him; under the guise of a personal slave to keep up reputations, but actually has a very soft heart for the little one. He kills anyone who has done his little wrong, and is secretly trying to find and torture the ones who are responsible for his trauma.

⮞ (2) A pirate crew who hoists up a merman on accident. The crew wants to... have their way with him and throw him back or kill him because he's very feminine and pirates don't get some very often. The Capitan is determined to keep this magical creature from the roughs of his crew while still maintaining his respect as Capitan. Everyone just thinks he's keeping the sexy to himself.

⮞ (3) During the medieval times, a street rat gets discovered to be of royal blood as he turns of age. His bloodline is all dead from a long lost kingdom, an he's suddenly whisked into the rich world of monarchy. He's almost immediately sanctioned to marry the Lord (prince) of the kingdom he's been living in his whole life. He has trouble adjusting to the new life and has anxiety for meeting this new prince. He's heard all the monarchy are stuck-up and egotistical.

⮞ (4) An angel falls from heaven accidentally and gets lost in Hell. Just barely saved from torture by enthusiastic demons (angel blood acts as a prolific and rare drug for demons) by the king of hell himself. He's actually good friends with God, who sent him the angel because he thinks he needs to get out more. The angel is a lowly angel in the ranks, and is terrified by everything but warms up quickly to Satan... he's always secretly had a size kink.

⮞ (5) A Little is running from abusers in the woods. He collapses from exhaustion deep in the woods and gets found by the guardian of that forest: a nature spirit that generally hates humans, as they generally destroy his forest. But this human is an exception. He can sense the souls of all creatures, and he knows this one is pure. However, he's not used to humans so he treats him more like a wounded baby animal, which works out rather well for both of them.

⮞ (6) A Little from a human trafficking ring gets bought by a deep undercover cop and acts as a savior for the little one. He's disgusted by what he has to pretend to be and the people he has to be around all the time in his undercover work. He comes home to the little one every night and quickly falls in love with his new little bean.

⮞ (7) A licensed doctor runs into a bleeding out lil guy trying to bandage himself in the back of a sketchy gas station. He immediately kicks in his doctor side and takes him back to his office in the late hours when it's closed to fix him up. This can definitely get into medicalplay from here. But can also be soft. Like, the lil guy can have an intense fear of doctors and he slowly helps him recover from that fear.

⮞ (8) After a big bust of a human trafficking ring, the found survivors of the bust are almost all stuck in a petspace or more commonly littlespace headspace to cope with their trauma. The area sets up a sort of adoption-like place where thoroughly vetted individuals can "adopt" and take home a little or pet to care for. They do this knowing they are taking responsibility for healing severe emotional damage. They each have a pen set up with nurses to look after them and have the minimum of blankets and stuffies to keep them as comfortable as they can until they find their match. Clipboards are also available.

* It's likely when I start this storyline, there will be several branches off of it. Depending on you guys I may also take a chapter to list off the clipboards' information for you to let me know who you'd like to see play out. Like a choose your own story!

⮞ (9) In an alpha and omega universe, omegas are sold (consensually) to alphas who then claim them as their own. This can either go rougher or softer.

⮞ (10) Audience Choice! There will likely be more prompts listed here as I come up with them.

I appreciate any and all interaction with my writing, whether it's critique, support, or recommendations. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy.