1.0 Chapter 11: Missed

Alright, so at this point I'm gonna make this point fixed. Sooo...yeah. Happy reading.

This chapter will play with you mind! Please read everything to understand it properly.

_____________________________________

3rd Person POV

The city of Paris was a gleaming beautiful city known for love and its two superhero's. Ladybug and Chat Noir. In the midst, somewhere in history. Another person would be known too. ShadowMoth. A man who has reached every length to torture the city of Paris.

Ladybug and Chat Noir always are there to help out. But now, when Miraculous after Miraculous is given to a person, a new superhero takes their place in history. History to protect the city of Paris.

Only the heroes know how much they have sacrificed to protect the people of Paris.

...

A blue haired boy with a stoic expression walks the streets with his guitar. He doesn't seems any different than the people around him. His blue tips highlight his eyes. His guitar seems too close to him. He won't leave it behind anywhere.

No one really know this boy. Just a few friends. No one knows he's one of those heroes that would be out into history.

A dark presence follows him. One with a hood.

The feeling of being followed follows the blue haired boy. His eyes not seeing the clear threat. He turns again and walks forward.

"GRAB HIM..." a voice roughly a few miles away from the boy yells. ShadowMoth laughs as he hears struggling from the other side.
"I'll find you now, Ladybug and Chat Noir.."

A woman lays underneath a woven world, breathing or not, she's no longer a human with a life. She's been preserved. For a wish...

- - -

Mari's POV

I sew in the little thread that is shaped like a flower on the hair band that Mylène wanted. It's one of gray yarn and a mouse with a flower on the head. I wonder if she wants it because she has the mouse Miraculous. I haven't given many people Miraculous. I don't want them to be out there by themselves. Let's just say I have a little fear that I'll loose them.

"Wayzz, repeat what you'll say if ShadowMoth asks you about Guardian's house?" I asked.
"There are clues and you must go to Marinette Dupain-Cheng's house for the clue. For the key."
I smiled brightly.
"Amazing, that was amazing. Just practice it a few more times. I'll be back. I need to give this to Mylène. I'll see you all later. Stay quiet." I grabbed the hair band and rushed downstairs.
"MUM! I'll be leaving. Need to meet with Mylène!"
"Alright, Honey." I hear her reply.

I rush toward the park where I know Mylène would be.
"Mylène! Hi...here is the hair band." I sighed in relief.
She was with Rose and Juleka.
"Hi, guys." I greeted. They greeted back.
"Thanks, Marinette. I love it. Dad is gonna be so proud. I do that play..."
"That's amazing, Mylène! I wish I could come."
"It's alright, I'll see you guys later." We waved bye and she left.

I sighed.
"Marinette, have you seen Luka. He was supposed to meet us here and go with us to the boat." I turned toward Rose and shook my head.
"Sorry, Rose, I haven't. I've got to go help my parents with a event. Let me know when you find Luka." I smiled. Rose nodded.

I had finally reached back in time to help carry some boxes to the event.

It was a event where Kagami, Adrien and Chloe would be in. But I don't care. I'll get to help my parents and see Adrien. And see Kagami. And see Adrien. Fight with Chloe...and see Adrien.