I Don't Know why I'm like this,

For years, Naruto Uzumaki had dreamed of becoming the Hokage of Konoha, the strongest ninja in the village. He trained tirelessly, honing his skills and mastering new jutsus, determined to prove himself to his fellow villagers and earn their respect. But despite his efforts, Naruto remained an outcast, shunned and despised for the Kyuubi that was sealed inside him.

One day, Naruto stumbled upon an ancient scroll that promised the power to control the all the power he would need Intrigued, he began to study it, pouring all of his energy and focus into mastering the secrets it contained. Days passed, and Naruto emerged from his seclusion a god-like figure, able to bend anything to his will using his powerful chakra.

But Naruto's disappearancedid not go unnoticed. The Konoha civilian council, jealous and afraid of the possibility, conspired to execute him and exterminate the demon from their village. They manipulated Naruto, playing on his desire for acceptance and recognition, until they told him about their plan.

Broken and disillusioned, Naruto retreated into his house, consumed by his own despair and resentment. The council had succeeded in crushing his spirit. But deep down, Naruto still burned with the fire of his ambition, the dream of becoming Hokage still alive within him. And with his infinite power, he would make them pay for what they had done to him.

As he went into his mind, he noticed instead of Kyuubi, he saw a 1 eyed being he could only deduce as the Juubi. Excitedly, Naruto remembered his plan he made in his seclusion. His plan was to absorb his beast even though he didn't need to, so he could tell the civilians he released the feared demon. After absorbing the beast, he remembered how he found out the Otsutsuki God gave him the power of himself, making him unbeatable and perfect in every way. Since the encounter, Naruto had been training in taijutsu, bukijtsu,genjutsu and ninjutsu for battle using shadow clones and true clones, giving him the experience he needed while his other shadow clones did fuinjutsu work

After reminiscing about his training, he decided it was time to read up on some politics for his revenge. As he sent his clones to do that for him, he went to the academy for his team selection, having done the exams 2 weeks ago.

Naruto pov:

Iruka called the teams one by one, finally getting to his team.

"Team 7 will be...

Hinata Hyuga...

Sasuke Uchiha...

And...

Naruto Uzu- hold tf up! Why does it say Namikaze then Otsutsuki, then Jaeger, then finally Uzumaki?"

"Nigga shut up." The whole class looked at me.

" Tf u looking at? You niggas forgot I'm a nigga or something?" I question. Iruka breaks the silence.

"Nah gang, we just haven't heard you say it before, and we surprised that an unknown last name is there a long with lord 4th's. Care to explain?"

"Nah nigga. If you have any problems with my last names, take it up with my nigga Hiruzen." the whole class went wide eyed with shock. With the true niggas (Sasuke, Hinata, and Bob) unsurprised.

" You can't go around the academy acting like a street nigger. I wish my mom succeeded in getting your people out of this village filth nigger!" It was at that point that everyone in the village felt scared, even Hiruzen. Then Naruto dapped Sasuke up in such a clean way that it echoed throughout the entire elemental nations, making all men feel proud about the 2.

"Mebuki's girl thinks she can beat the true best egoist! If you want to fuck with me nigga, we can do it on the field!"

"Are you finally going back to the fields you belong with your fried chicken loving grape soda guzzling sweet tea slurping basketball people?"

"Nigga shut the absolute fuck up! yk what? ZA WARUDO OVA HEAVEN"
I start laughing, cackling even as she finally felt true fear.
"what is so different Naruto?"

"I don't know why I'm like this"

A/n: I only put this here so I could have exactly six hundred sixty nine words. Byeeee