Chapter 1

There is a rumor going around the school. Apparently, people are saying that Si Yeon and her best friend are dating just because they saw that the boy had marks on his neck. But those people are wrong.

You may be wondering how I know this, well I'm the one that they are talking about in the rumor. But first let me tell you my name before continuing the story.

My name is Bang Chan, I'm currently 18 years old and this is my story about how I fell in love with my best friend's brother.

Let me start in the beginning, Si Yeon and I were born on the same day, same year, and at the same hospital. Our parents were really close before they had us. So that made us inseparable.

We basically did everything together like going trick or treating, playing games, picking on her little brother Felix, watching Felix get into fights, play sports together, basically everything that you could name of, we did it together.

We went to the same school with her little brother of course and now we're all in high school. Si Yeon and I are going to graduate and Felix is a Junior.

Time sure flies by fast but let's start this story before the rumor even happened before things started to get juicy if you know what I mean.

Si Yeon and I walked in the school side by side. She was telling me how her weekend went. "You should've been there" she says going to her locker while I followed her.

"Yeah I should've but my mom had me clean the whole house just because I gave her attitude" I say still mad about what my mom did.

"Yeah that sucks though, but you should've been there because Felix was all like 'Shut the fuck up before I put your face in the cement' and before the guy said anything, Felix dropped the poor guy to the floor" Si Yeon says.

"Damn, Felix needs to control his anger" I say not knowing he was behind me. "Why should I" I hear Felix's deep voice from behind me.

"Because you need to stop getting into fights" I say to him. "Yeah, but why do you care if I get into a fight" he says, looking at me with those annoyed eyes.

"Maybe because I care about you and want you to stop since you can get hurt" I say which made Si Yeon nod in agreement to what I said.

"Yeah, he's right Felix" she says but he ignores her while rolling his eyes and walks away from us. "I swear one daay he's going to get injured so badly because of his anger" Si Yeon says, closing her locker.

"Yeah, but maybe one day he'll come to his senses" I say to her. "Maybe but I'll see you later" she says before heading to class. I went to my class which I have Felix in since he's really smart and ended up in a class full of Seniors.

I sit next to him and pull out the notes that we did last week. "Hey" I hear someone beside me say. I turn towards Felix since he's the one that spoke.

"Do you mind sharing your notes since I forgot mine" he says tiredly. "Sure, I don't mind" I say, sliding the notes in the middle of us so we can share. "Thanks" he says before looking back at the teacher.

After class I went towards Si Yeon's locker since that's where we meet up at. I was waiting for her until I heard someone yell. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME" I knew exactly who it was. "Felix" I say before going towards the commotion.

And there he was with someone that pissed him off. "You heard me, bitch" the person said. 'He's asking for Felix to beat him up' I say to myself. Before the person can react Felix punched him and he went flying towards the lockers.

I made my way towards the front and saw the person lying on the floor having trouble to get up. Felix actually didn't stop there he went over to the person and kept punching him.