𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

Another day, another work sitting in the office and doing absolutely nothing except for scrolling through her own phone. Freen was getting sick and tired of staying all day in her office and not do anything at all especially while her colleagues went out on cool missions and she have to sit it out every single time she wants to go. At this point she should just retire and sleep at home, it's a lot better than sitting around and not doing anything at all. Not to mention there was no work for her to do, not even a paperwork. what a great life after Rebecca came in her life. Not soon after she received a text from Becky whom she gave her number too for work not too long ago.

CONVERSATION;

B: Bored, entertain me.

Freen read the message and scoffs bitterly to herself she lean against her chair and spin around as she type a reply back.

F: Don't you have anything better to do than text someone during work?

B: No, absolutely not. I have nothing better to do since you convinced me into staying here.

Freen rolled her eyes, Becky's ego is probably bigger than the whole entire universe. She couldn't even do anything or say anything since Becky is this arrogant.

F: What do you want?

B: Hang out, Soon to be Mrs Sarocha. I'm seriously bored.

F: No way in hell. You stay at the safe house, i'll get you anything you want.

B: No way in hell as well, I said i'm bored i don't need anything except for going out.

F: You'll get caught and my ass will have to retrieve you.

B: That's why i asked you to come with me. What do you not understand about this?

F: I do understand, But there's a high chance of your majesty getting your ass assassinated.

B: Loosen up, I know you don't have any work at all. Meet me at the mall i'll wear disguise.

F: I said you should stay where you are!

@BECCA___ LEFT @SRCHAFREEN ON READ.

Freen sigh as she shove her phone in her pocket throwing her head back, Never once in her life she wants to meet anyone this arrogant and hardheaded as Becky. Freen finally took a few minutes and got out of her seat she took the car key that was laying on her desk and left her office. "Leaving so soon, Captain?" One of her colleagues spoke up as Freen turn to face them and smile.

"Wedding Emergency. Gotta go, I have nothing better to do anyways." Freen quickly left the building and went to the parking lot, She got in her car and sped off to The mall as soon as possible. Some times later she finally arrived at the mall and parked her car. Freen got out and pulled her phone out to text Becky once again.

F: Where are you?

After the text Freen shoved her phone back into her pocket not knowing that Becky was literally behind her, Becky felt her phone rung in her pocket but she didn't bother answering or texting back since she was right behind Freen; If Freen won't turn around she could stay here all day and night even if her legs hurt.

"Brat." Freen mumbled while turning around and ready to look for Becky but the little brat was behind her, It startled her for a second as she place her hand on her chest trying to catch her breath. "You would've been sued if it was someone else." Freen glared at the woman in front of her who was grinning like a devil.

"Then bring it on. I'm not afraid of being sued. Especially when you're an FBI agent and i'm a soon to be queen. Law got nothing on me." Sarcasm was lacing through the young Armstrong's voice which made Freen even angrier but she didn't say a word to her.