Jealous for him!

Reba;Dang;Meilang; Mi cha? You? Who is she? And why are you all so shocked? Juian asks with curiosity and confusion

Who is she? And why are you all so shocked? Juian asks with curiosity and confusion. You are here? For? Dang helps reba to get down from his arma and went towards her. Right now reba and mei are shocked to see dang just left them for her. Reba is now sad and as well as jealous.  What a suprise mi cha , you never came here to celebrate , I mean you should be with your family right now dang asks her.

I have called her here for something important crown prince. Dang's step mother comes and says that  she is needed here right now. She exclaims looking at mi cha. Greetings empress dowager mi cha greets her. Greetings mother dang greets her. I heard that you came back for this year's moon dance festival, so I came just to see you dang. Mi cha answers Now it's easy for me to make reba jealous for me dang thinks.

Mean while....

How can he leave me like that , while I am injured like this! Only just for her! Reba thinks. Juian asks mei about mi cha. She...she is dang's uncle Mi jin's elder daughter Mi cha. The most evil person and rival for reba. Since childhood, she is head over heels for dang and dang used to dislike her , but I don't understand why he left us and went to her this time even if he hates her.

Mei expains to him. So she is reba's rival, but in what? Juian asks. In love without thinking anything mei spits out and after that she realises what she just told him. She turns back to see juian standing too close to her and her heart beat increases and backs off creating some space between them and comes back to reality when juian asks  love rival? For whom? . N-o one! She shutters while answering him. Then what? Juian asks again going near her, but she backs off and goes towards rwba to check on her.

Because of that juian didn't got to know more about reba, but he was having some weird feeling when he was standing close to mei. Maybe love?  

I wish that me and dang will get to know more about each other, aunty mi cha says. Me too, mi cha but he is so changed now, I guess you have to work more on it empress dowager says. I am also thinking like that aunty, but I mean that.. mi cha is interupted when empress dowager says that I know, mi cha that you like him so much and I wish that you will be married with him and become the next empress of this kingdom. As you wish empress dowager.  Mi cha says and they both continues to talk with each other for sometime.

When mei was passing by their table in the inn, she heard their conversation and gets shock 
What!? Dang is going to marry mi cha? Did I heard it right? Mei thinks. She then tells reba about the information which heard from their converaation. Right now reba is so jealous and angry about the news she hears, actually we can that she 'is' in love with dang and jealous for 'him'! Right now.

On the other hand, juian qas discussing a plan with Bai and Bai, who is helpless is listening to his plan to find yuang xe.

Your majesty I will definitely think about this and inform you at once the arrangements are done. Bai says

But, I not sure about this plan bai, because after all she is a well trained lotus spirit and a very good disciple of me and knows many tricks to hide which were taught by me, I guess she  will try to escape from us juian says.

But your majesty you are her master after all,then how can she hide from you when both still have the connection of the sentimental tactics which you both practiced together. Bai days to juian . Then that's final, let's use this method to find her! Juian decides. I will take my leave now bai bows and leaves. What did he say? Mei comrs out of nowhere and asks bai when he just left his study room after the discussion with juian.

Miss yua...mei, you!? Bai is shocked to see her appereance out of nowhere.  Shh..bai it's mei, not yuang! Mei exclaims. What are you doing here? Bai asks her. Me? Well, about that what did he say to you? What's his plan to chase after me? Mei asks. Well he.. bai was interupted when mei says  hello, Mr.Chen mei greets him. Miss mei, you? What are you doing here?  I am here to meet my father mei says. Ok please carry on I am leaving. Juian says no need of that mr. Chen and mei please leave us. Bai exclaims. Yes, father. Mei bows and leaves. Why did you make her leave bai? I think she wanted to talk to you about something important. Juian aska. She is done talking about that matter with me,so I sent her away to not disturb you, your majesty. Bai says. Ok then, make the arrangements for the plan I said, I must find her at any cost this time! Juian says with a furry in his words. As you wish, your majesty. Bai greets and leaves.

This time, I will see how you will escape from me Yuang Xe! I will definitely restore the destroyed the beautiful place and bring back Ruo Quang at any cost! Juian thinks and smiles internally.