047

NaYeon groaned, feeling the heavy weight on her tummy so she moved a bit and opened her eyes. She rubbed them to clear her sight but was surprised by what she was witnessing. She was sleeping in the same position she had slept last night, unlike the three sisters beside her. JeongYeon was resting her head on NaYeon's abdomen while her legs were tangled with Momo's neck.

Poor JiHyo was in between them but she was resting her head on JeongYeon's thighs. NaYeon facepalmed, seeing the strange sleeping position of the siblings. She checked the time in her phone and it was three to six. She sat up, grabbing the pillow and carefully placed it under JeongYeon's head before moving away from her.

She then went to Momo and freed her from JeongYeon's legs those were wrapped around her neck. She pulled JeongYeon away from them and fixed her aside in the bed before going to JiHyo. She tapped JiHyo's cheek to wake her up but JiHyo just grunted, turning around. NaYeon shook her a bit, causing her to whine but she didn't stop and pulled JiHyo up to sit.

"Eomma, I'm up." She mumbled but didn't bother to open her eyes.

"Get up, JiHyo. It's morning already."

JiHyo yawned, leaning on NaYeon but NaYeon pulled her up by her arms to make her stand. JiHyo rubbed her eyes, walking ahead but her eyes were closed and that caused her to bump with the sheet of the tent. She opened her eyes in confusion because she couldn't find the door of her room. She looked around and found NaYeon, chuckling.

"Exit is there." NaYeon pointed.

"Eh?" She followed her gaze and remembered where she was.

She turned to NaYeon again and bowed in embarrassment then unzipped the zipper of the tent and went out. NaYeon then shook Momo to wake her up and Momo grunted as well, mumbling something only she could understand but she sat up by herself, unlike JiHyo. She nodded to no one and stretched her body, yawning.

Moving from the bed, she grabbed the blanket and started folding it without even opening her eyes. NaYeon for sure was surprised by her hidden talent and clapped silently for her. Momo then stood up and walked ahead but just like JiHyo, she bumped with the sheet as well.

"Open your eyes, Momoring. Exit is on that way." NaYeon spoke, getting up from her place.

"Where am I?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Go out. You'll know." NaYeon escorted her toward the exit. Momo nodded and went out.

NaYeon then zipped down the zipper and cracked her fingers, stretching her body before going back to JeongYeon. She was still sleepy so she laid beside JeongYeon and wrapped her arm around her waist but got surprised when JeongYeon responded to her hug and embraced her. Pouting, NaYeon looked up to her.

"Are you awake?" JeongYeon hummed, lazily.

"Were you pretending to be asleep when I was fixing you in the bed." NaYeon poked her cheek. JeongYeon hummed again.

"Are you stupid?" She moved her face close and got JeongYeon's hum in response again.

"You're still sleepy, right?" She whispered but once again, JeongYeon hummed. NaYeon tsked, thinking to ask something different.

"JeongYeon-ah...do you love me?"

"I do." JeongYeon mumbled, huskily. NaYeon smile, pinching her cheek.

"So, can I tell you a secret? But please, don't be mad." JeongYeon hummed again.

"Yoo JeongYeon...I'm pregnant." NaYeon spoke in her low tone and waited for JeongYeon's response.

Realising what NaYeon just said, JeongYeon opened her eyes wide. She stared at NaYeon, blankly because she didn't know if it was her dream or NaYeon said those words for real. And if what NaYeon said was true then JeongYeon didn't know what and how to react on that. NaYeon exhaled, lowly and was still waiting for a response from JeongYeon.