048

"Where is TzuYu?" Sana looked around.

"She left earlier." Mina replied, serving the breakfast.

"She did?"

"Yeah, she woke me up before leaving."

"But she could have gone with us."

"She didn't bring her stuffs last night. She was here only to drop you."

"Ah, I see." Sana nodded.

"Unnie, you should thank her. She helped you."

"I have helped her, too. It's equal now." Sana answered, serving the food in her plate.

"But didn't she thank you for that?"

"Okay, she did. I'll thank her, too. Happy now?" Sana smiled, sarcastically. Mina nodded, taking her seat beside her.

"Morning." ChaeYoung greeted them, pulling a chair for herself.

"Good morning." Sana greeted back but Mina was silently eating.

"Where is TzuYu? Did she leave already?" She asked.

"Yeah, she didn't want to be late for school and she didn't have her stuffs here, too." Sana spoke.

"Because she was here only to drop the drunk princess."

"Yah, I was sober. But I was too sleepy that time and she didn't even wake me up." Sana defended.

ChaeYoung noticed Mina's quietness so she kicked her leg under the table but Sana responded. She bowed in apology and continued eating but glanced at Mina again and this time, their eyes met. Through her eyes, Mina questioned ChaeYoung if Sana knew about their kiss last night. ChaeYoung understood and cleared her throat.

"Mina, I was drunk last night so do you know if I said something about my ex?" She asked, causing her to choke in her food. Sana just rolled her eyes.

"Ex? When did you break up with her?" Mina exclaimed.

"Last night. Do you remember why TzuYu shouted on me? Did I say something wrong about my ex?"

It took Mina time to understand that ChaeYoung had said something different to Sana and now, she was acting with her. So, she nodded, going with the flow and started thinking what she could say about ChaeYoung's girlfriend, who was now her ex. 'I don't even know her ex. What should I say?'

"Aah, last night...I don't remember clearly but you were blabbering that your girlfriend was a cheater." Mina spoke.

"And unnie, ChaeYoung told me that her girlfriend used to get violent with her, too. Didn't you know about it?" She asked Sana. ChaeYoung facepalmed, internally and looked at Sana, who was crushing the bread she had in her hand.

"Really, ChaeYoung? Your girlfriend used to get violent with you?" Sana asked, sarcastically. ChaeYoung slowly shook her head.

"I-I don't remember saying that. Let's not talk about my ex anymore." She changed the topic.

Sana rolled her eyes but Mina was relieved that her unnie didn't know what happened last night. After breakfast, ChaeYoung took the charge to wash the dishes then they prepared to leave. Mina went in Sana's car, not wanting to have any talk with ChaeYoung that moment. ChaeYoung sighed, locking the house door and unlocked her car then drove off. She was driving, quietly while her mind was playing the scene of the previous night.

ChaeYoung came home after almost an hour but drunk. She noticed Mina was still on the couch so she went to her but facing her, she saw Mina sleeping. She leaned down and poked her cheek to wake her up. Mina opened her eyes and panicked, finding her face close. ChaeYoung smiled before she stood straight.