원래 문자 1

[euria wilfred 30]

기본 설명:

euria is a capable person and an excellent fighter. she loves helping people and brewing tea in her free time. she has a strong sense of freedom and justice. she sometimes looses her way and looses sight of the future. but, you can always count on her to ring herself back and if she lashes out at you, expect her to come back soon and apologize.

외관:

euria has dark brown hair and soft sparkly eyes. she has curves that kick ass and a clear complexion. she has a good vibe around her most of the times, except when she is angry. 

그녀가 좋아하는 것:

she likes small things. euria is the kind of person who appreciates the little things. her favorite animals are horses and she bonds with the horse she rides with easily. she hates people who are dishonest and sneaky. she also hates when people injure themselves on purpose and cheaters.

어떤 애니메이션에 그녀는:

attack on titan; shingeki no kyojin

그녀가 좋아하는 음식:

she like all the foods. but, her favorite food would be tea crackers and her favorite drink would be milk tea.

그녀는 입양 할 수 있습니까?:

no, she is not part of adopts since she is a character in one of my stories.

그녀의 남자 유형:

her type of man would be someone that's kind, handsome in their own right, and capable. the only thing she really looks for is some that is kind, respectable, and someone who respects and loves her for who she is.

부모:

her dad abandoned her mother for another woman when euria was 10. she's had a hard time trusting beautiful women who try to impress men and always look at them suspiciously. after her dad and his mistress married, news made it to euria and her mother that they had been eaten by a titan. her mother died a few years after due to heart break since she still dearly loved her estranged husband. her dying wish was that euria fight for justice and freedom. the only thing left to euria is her mother's dress and gloves and her spirit. she vowed from that day to find someone who loved her and someone who was kind and wouldn't abandoned her.