Daughters *One Direction Spank Fic*

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder have been married for sixteen years since Eleanor's birthday in July in 2013. They have two beautiful daughters, Katie and Emma who mean the world to them. Those girls have their parents wrapped around their fingers.

Katie is a dancer who is fifteen years old. She's a bubbly, crazy, wild spirit that gets into a little trouble every once and a while, but neither of her parents can stay mad at her for very long. She's just like her Dad, with sass and class. She was home schooled until last year, then she got accepted into London Athletic Talents and Performing Arts School (LATPAS). She meets this guy who's a singer, John Alexander. How will Louis accept his little girl growing up?

Emma is thirteen years old and does gymnastics. She's a little more reserved like her Mum, especially in publis or interveiws. But don't let that fool you, once you get to know her, she won't shut up. She's homeschooled and has been home schooled since she was in kindergarden. Her Mum home schools her. She's never really met any guys except for the people in her family. Plus, with Louis Tomlinson as a father.... Can you say over protective?

*Warning: Contains Spanking*