𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 ᥫ᭡ .

𝟎𝟎, 𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀. | '𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐘 ★ .

CHARACTER CHANGE
yall , that's why i republished itt for yall to see my bae lovedchloee pretty ass 🫶🏽. but yea i'm working on updatin this for yall, i'm just tryna finish my school work first — i'm almost dooone.

✩.

❝ "𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝗲, 𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘁. ❞

      ❝ 𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄,❞ khadaria dragged after she quickly picked up notti's facetime call, literally as soon as it popped up on her screen

❝ 𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐄,❞ khadaria dragged after she quickly picked up notti's facetime call, literally as soon as it popped up on her screen. she put on a big ass smile before droppin her chin onto her palm and kickin her feet behind her, "i kneeew you missed me sooo bad eth eth."

notti's face slowly turned into a slight mug from the corny nickname. he sucked his teeth, "yo gangsta, shut tha fuck up daria." he smiled bringin his ski down and restin it at his chin, revealin his pretty face and smile the girl loved so much. "niggas is not missin you, fuck?" he replied, earning a laugh from a group of voices in the background.

she rolled her eyes and rolled onto her back. she already knew he was wit her brother and ddot, them niggas was ALWAYS together. shit pissed her off.

a smile immediately appeared on her face again. "but baeee, when you gon pull up thooo?" she asked actin like notti ever pulls up when she asked. "ima tryna lay UP , and stay UP witchuuu." she dragged out again, her pretty laugh laced in her voice.

at this point notti was immune to shock from daria's non stop flirtatious comments. it's been too long for him to act like shit was new.

he slightly shook his head and laughed bringin his newly rolled blunt to his lips. he stopped right before it touched his mouth to say somethin, "yo daria, why i hear you still goin around tellin these niggas i'm ya husband and shit." he mumbled, before he took a long drag from the blunt.

she was. all day. everyday.

she lifted her legs into the air playfully and held her phone high in the air, lettin him see her full appearance. she already started feelin dumb happy just because she was face timin her man who not her man.

"bae stop playin wimme," she said puttin her nail in her mouth and smilin, "you know you my maaaans. been my mans , still my maaans." she laughed before stickin her tounge out in the camera. she watchin how notti looked like he was bouta laughin.