2| 𝖲𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

↢ꕀꕺ♥︎♡♥︎ꕺꕀ↣

"Ki....k...ra! KIRA!" A voice yells into my ear, shoving me off my bed, making me fall to the floor with a thump.

I groaned, tired and in pain, "Siyun I was sleeping!" I yell as I glare at him only for him to grin.

"So? Your Aunt gave me permission to wake you," he smirks as I roll my eyes. "Shouldn't you be heading to school now Mr good grades?" I ask, teasing him with the name.

"I can't just go to school without seeing my wonderful and not mean at all best friend Kira," he grins, I could smell the sarcasm he slipped in there.

"Ok ok, now hurry I don't want you late!" I exclaim as I rush him out. "So mean to me," he says as he pretends to fake cry, but I keep pushing him and finally push him out.

"Goodbye Siyun now go to school quit stalling!" I yell as he pouts walking away, not before blowing me a kiss and running off.

"Cute.." I mutter to myself turning away from the window I early saw Siyun through.

It's been almost two years now since me and Siyun became friends, I'm now 11 and Baek Siyun is now 12. My aunt absolutely adores him and is happy to have him, ignoring the fact she feels bad about his home life.

I mean who would want to go to a house you feel ignored, even after you're pushing yourself to do the best for them?

Siyun comes over almost every day and we work together on his homework since my aunt still doesn't think I'm mentally ready to start school yet.

I didn't really mind because from what I've seen from Siyun homework it's way too easy for me. Of course Siyun was shocked and impressed when he noticed my talents for school work.

And lately Siyun has been talking a lot about idols, it was a random subject he brought up, but I could tell there was a lot more to it. Especially with the amount of times he said he was gonna run away and live here with me.

I didn't mind the idea, I would love a friend, but I think he had a bit of a change of plans in his mind.

I grin to myself as I think about Siyun, "such an idiot he is," I giggle to myself quietly before I go to make lunch.

Starting the stove I put a pot of water and start waiting for it to boil, "oh glad to see Siyun got you up!" My aunt exclaims happily showing her smile before she goes to the fridge to grab some water.