EDWARD'S LITTLE SECRET A KOUJAKU X EDWARD ELRIC FANFICTION.

Koujaku cleared his throat as he felt the smaller boy's hands brush against his toned and tattooed body. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks. No. He couldn't be nervous, when he was with Aoba, Aoba would always be the nervous one.. or so he thought..

When the couple had found themselves on the couch, Edward leaned forward to leave marks on Koujaku's manly neck. Edward grinned at the soft grunts he had earned from the taller male and he wanted to go further, but instead he asked Koujaku if this was okay. With a sweet blush across his face, he asked "Y-you wanna...g-go further babe..?" Ed shook his hair out of its braid and looked into Koujaku's dark red eyes with lust. 'Whats wrong with me.. why cant I respond to him with an honest answer...' The older male thought to himself, meanwhile Edward had stripped off his jacket and undershirt, leaving a pale pink silky piece of clothing? Koujaku snapped out of his rather dull mood and began to admire the boy that lay on top of him and couldn't help but notice the silkiness that covered his chest. The boy moaned Koujaku's name softly as he leaned forward, meeting the man's lips with his own, caressing his shoulders that were pressed into the couch. "..mmh ..Koujaku..." Edward moaned once more, this time reaching to his belt buckle and quickly undoing it along with his usual black pants. Koujaku smiled, his larger hands petting Edward's smooth shoulders whilst he pulled the rest of his pants off, throwing them to the floor. Koujaku's eyes widened. "Y-youre beautiful..!" What sat on top of him was a very cute Edward in a loose silky salmon pink dress that shaped him perfectly and flowed just to the end of the blonde's mid-thigh. The youngest placed a hand on Koujaku's right shoulder, gently sliding his palm downwards towards Koujaku's stomach. "Take yours off too.." He cooed. Koujaku smiled and leaned upwards to then place a kiss on Edward's nose. "Okay, here we go.." He said opening his red kimono up to reveal his tattoo over the right side of his chest. The blonde traced a hand over it, somehow connecting with the pain that he must have felt when he got it done. Koujaku faced Ed, looking up at his beautiful golden amber eyes. Then all of a sudden, the younger felt something press up against in between his legs. Edward blushed and chuckled. "Someones ready I see.." Koujaku felt the blush in his cheeks heat up again. "Well..yes but are you...?" He said pulling a devilish smirk, gaining him an embarrassed sounding reply from Edward. "N-no....well.. not yet at least..." Koujaku's grin calmed down a bit, he took this chance to take Edward's fingers into his mouth. Edward let out soft but subtle moans as he felt Koujaku's tongue twirl around them teasingly, earning him more moans. "They should be wet enough now..." Koujaku said softly, taking Edward's soaked fingers out of his mouth and biting his ear letting out a growl.

Edward slid the white panties to the side, letting his fingers have access. He began to place a finger from behind, slowly finding the entrance whilst moaning and gently straddling Koujaku. "mmn.. K-koujaku.. its going in!.. ahh.." The blonde continued to pleasure himself until he felt the man's bulge underneath him grow stronger. "Do you want to come inside now?" Edward confidently asked. "Koujaku nodded and undid the bandages he wore on his body, revealing his length to the 16 year old male. "W-wow...its so big!....I don't even know if it will fit inside me..." Edward said with an unsure face. "Well lets find out, shall we?" Koujaku moved his hand over Edwards chest. When he did that, he felt something strange..like a bit of clothing still underneath the silky material. 'No..ive felt this before..its... bandages!' He thought. Koujaku lifted up the boy's dress to reveal a tight layer of bandage covering his chest. "E-Edward?" Just then a frown displayed on the teen's face. Koujaku undid the bandages, revealing two beautiful small lumps on Ed's chest. "Y-youre a girl?" Koujaku said. Edward looked at Koujaku, then looked to the side, looking ashamed. "I-i lied to you.." Edward's eyes began to tear up, water pouring down her cheeks. "Even better.." Koujaku said with a smile. "Don't cry..youre so beautiful already..I cant keep my eyes off you.." Koujaku started to feel her breast, then placing kisses on it. He moaned into it. "...mmh ..delicious.." Koujaku gazed into Edward's eyes, whos tears had stopped. It took a minute to realise that this was real and actually happening, but when she realised, she moaned in response to Koujaku's affection. Koujaku slid his hands down Edward's stomach, kissing her breasts. He began to stroke her wet folds through her panties. "mmmh......ng..ah..ah aah..aah.. aaah..!" Koujaku felt his hand become moist from Edward's 0sweet juices. "Youre definitely ready now..." Koujaku smiled and Edward nodded, still embarrassed about the noises she had just made, she pulled down her panties, and let them drop to the floor. "Koujaku..." She moaned softly as she gripped his shoulders. He replied with a respectful grunt and traced his finger over Edward's clit. "aa—- ..nn.. That tickles!" She giggled. "Will this tickle even more then?" Edward immediately blushed as she knew what he meant. She looked up to the ceiling as she felt Koujaku's tongue glide and press open her slit. His tongue slid up and down in long, slow strokes, making Ed feel like she was in paradise. "..hAAAA!! ...ah...ahn..mmn..ahh!" She almost screamed in pure ecstasy. He pulled away and started to pump his length so that he was hard enough to enter Ed's entrance. Before Koujaku did anything, Edward spoke. "Its okay, I ...I take birth control" She admitted blushing like crazy. Koujaku arched into Edward, using his fingers to stretch her pussy out a bit so that he could fit in. "Does..it  -grunt- ...hurt?" Koujaku asked as he thrusted in. Edward let out a loud moan and dug her nails into Koujaku's bare shoulder blades. "N-not ..r-really..." She said whilst bouncing on his member. "Your pussy..its so tight.." He grunted. Edward just blushed and kissed him, still riding his dick. "Your..dick is so big...." She moaned into the kiss. The two got faster and faster until Koujaku grunted loudly and squeaked out a little moan as his cum filled Edward up. "Mmmh!!!! K-OU..JAKUUU!!!" She squealed as she came too. They were both out of breath and Edward collapsed onto Koujaku's warm chest. "I-I think im in love with you, Koujaku..." Koujaku placed a kiss on Edward's shoulder and held her close to him. "I love you too, babe.."
(ME A YEAR LATER LOOKING BACK ON WHAT THE FUCK I JUST FUCKING WroTe: whAT THE FUCK DID I JUST even  WRITE) (NOTP n O tp)