chapter 18

The next day ...

" Hyung.. hyung.. JIMINSHIII..."jk yelled at jimin who was sleeping peacefully..
"Hmm.. good morning kook" jimin said still in sleep..
"It will be a Bad morning hyung.. yesterday you were making fun of Taehyungie hyung that he's always late..and today guess what.. who's going to be late? It's you hyung.. actually it's uss ... Get up quickly.. there's no time for breakfast.. we will eat it at canteen.. let's gooo" jk was almost screaming..

"When did you became a drama queen like taetae?" Jimin asked jk..

"I'm not being drama queen.. we are going to be late ..so let's go" jk pulled him and make him stand on the floor..

"Ok ok.. give me 5 minutes.. I'll be ready" jimin said rubbing his eyes.

"Hurry up jiminshii"

"Hmm"

Then jimin quickly brushes his teeth..took a bath and get ready for college..but guess what they were late..
But it's fine because jimin and jk both didn't had any classes at that time.. they forgot about that.. so jimin and jk was sitting in the canteen when Taehyung joined them..

"Why you two are late?" Tae asked .

"Because of him.. jiminshii was traveling into his Dreamland" jk said .

"Ah haa... So who was talking about me being late yesterday?" Taehyung teased him..
Jimin just rolled his eyes..

"Hey jimin.. you're here .i was looking for you" Mr. Kim the biology teacher said to jimin..

"Hello sir." Three of them bowed a little and greeted their teacher..

" What happened sir? Why you were looking for me?" Jimin asked..

"Well kiddo there's actually an important thing you can do.. my friend's son also study here.. but he had an accident 1 year ago and his parents took him to America.. he was in the final years like you guys are now.. but he couldn't gave his exams because of his accident and he had to wait a year for this.. now he's stable to walk and doing things so he'll be joining here in few days.. and since you're the 1rst boy in the class.. always good in studies..i want you to help that boy .. and i know you'll do it perfectly because you're the best.." Mr.kim said.. jimin blushed a little bit because he's a little awkward qith praise..

"Well Thank you so much sir for choosing me .. and of course I'll do this.. and I'll try my best to help him..you don't need to worry.." jimin said smilingly..

"I know kiddo you'll do your best and this is the reason i choosed you for him"
Mr.kim said while patting JIMIN's shoulder.. "ok so my class will start in few minutes.. I'M going now.. bye" Mr. Kim said and three of them bowed down to their teacher..

"Bye sir" they said ...
And lily came there..
"Hey guys..how are you doing?" Lily asked them smilingly..

"Great" tae said

"Yeah good..how are you?" Jimin said

"I'm good"

"Hey i saw the teacher here.. what was he saying?" Lily asked them and they described the story to her..

"Oooo"

"Yeah .. sir called jiminie the best student.." tae said happily..

"Of course because my jiminshii is the best" jk said while putting his hamd on JIMIN's shoulder.. and tae gave him a unreadable look.. jk knows really well what he was doing.. but jimin had no idea what was happening there but he saw that look on tae's face..

**********************

After eating something jk went to his class but he didn't forget to hug jimin before going to class and lily and tae was watching this.. then jimin tae and lily entered the classroom and today also jimin was about to sit somewhere else but tae hold him by his waist..