049

"You guys can go ahead. I need to talk to TzuYu." Sana said, stepping out of ChaeYoung's car.

"Okay then. Let's go, Mina." She locked the car and left with Mina.

"What is it?" TzuYu questioned, suspiciously. Sana didn't answer but unzipped her bag and fished out something.

"This is for you." She handed a juice can to TzuYu.

"Why?"

"I wanted to thank you for helping me that night when I was drunk."

"You don't need to do that. I slept at your place so it's equal now."

"But it was ChaeYoung's place, not mine."

"Still..."

"Just accept it as my thank you gift." She stated.

"I thought you have something serious to talk but you just wanted to give me this? But sorry, I don't like this flavour." TzuYu said, causing Sana to look at her, blankly.

"Don't give me that look. You look ugly."

"Yah..." She slapped her arm.

"You gave me this then it's my turn to thank you, right?"

"You don't..." Sana paused when TzuYu kissed her right cheek.

"I'll kiss you whenever I'll feel thankful to you." TzuYu smiled but Sana's face was whole red now. She slapped TzuYu's arm again.

"Kissing someone without their permission is a bad manner." She scolded.

"Really?" TzuYu asked and kissed her cheek again but too close to her lips.

"Thank you for telling me that." Smirking, she walked away, leaving Sana dumbfounded.

Sana touched her cheek where TzuYu had kissed her and she shuddered, unknowingly. She looked around to know if someone saw them but she didn't find anyone familiar. She zipped up her bag, heading to her college building. She was pissed off by TzuYu's act but at the same time, she blushed, just by thinking about it. She was grinning like an idiot until she bumped with someone in the hallway.

"Can't you see?" The guy asked, turning to Sana.

"Oh, it's you."

"Oppa, I'm really sorry. I'm getting late for my class that's why it happened." She bowed to him but he smirked in response.

"But you still have time for your class, don't you think?" He slid his hands in his pockets. Sana shook her head, looking down.

"Look up." He commanded. She sighed and looked up to him.

"What's your name, cutie?"

"Are you bullying her, oppa?" Sana looked behind and found JeongYeon, who asked the question.

"No, I'm just asking her name. How are you, by the way?"

"I'm not fine because you're bullying my friend." She answered, boringly and pulled Sana to her side.

"Yah, I just wanted to know her name."

"Don't you want to know about him anymore?" JeongYeon smirked.

"I want to know but...fine, take her." He gave up, pouting.

"Jackson oppa, you look cute when you make that face." She poked his cheek but he slapped her hand away and left.

"Woah...did you really save me from him?" Sana exclaimed. JeongYeon nodded in proud.

"Oppa...be my saviour from now on."