summer x hailey

Hailey's Pov

I was hanging out my bestie summer, we were at our school's park ofc! and our friend group came over. (That consist of Myla, Oliver, Landon, Diandra, Kaleb, Ostin, Sasha, Jacob and Freddy), me and summer got up and walked over to them, Sasha and Kaleb were hugging and Ostin was just being.... well, Ostin.  Myla, Oliver, Landon and Diandra were talking together. Freddy was getting kidnaped by Jacob. as me and summer held hands. Freddy walked over to us and insanely realized we were holding hands. ' Hey Freddy' I say sheepishly.  'Hey Freddy' summer says and looks so happy. 

Freddy's Pov

when I walked over to the girls, I saw them holding hands. 'Hey- oh?' he says as he sees them holding hands. 'I see' he says. 'I see what?' Hailey says sounding very confused. 'you two like each other' Hailey responds is super uptight, and she says ' What- no god no... ew' and after about ten seconds of silence Hailey finally says, ' ok maybe' and out of nowhere ' YES FINALLY' we all look around and it was Kaleb, summer looks at him and says, ' were you listening?'. ' no duh' Kaleb says in a sassy but funny way that makes us all laugh. I just look at summer and Hailey in complete shock. 

Summer's Pov

I was just standing there blushing redder than our school's park. I felt a little embarrassed. but it was ok.  i start to smile a little bit but just enough for Hailey and Freddy to see.

Freddy's Pov 

'So, does this mean you two are dating?' he says in a very happy tone, 'yes Freddy' summer says in a very happy voice. Hailey just sits there smiling.