PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Palaging nasa huli ang pag sisisi.

Bakit?

Kasi kung nasa una siya, hindi mo na siya matatawag na pagsisisi.

Get's nyo? HAHAHA.

Ay ewan, basta ganun yon.

Pano pag sinabi kong totoo yung Time Machine?

Maniniwala kaya kayo? Papaniwalaan nyo kaya ako?

THE SHOP OF EVERYTHING (where all you need is here)

Direction:

Welcome to The Shop of Everything! I have here a quite good thing called Time Machine where you can travel in the past or future. Mas mabisa sa wishing well. Madali pa sa hiling and totoo pa sa 11:11. If you want to go back to the moment you want, event that you'd missed or mistakes that you want to correct. I'm telling you, nasa tamang shop ka. Ang kinakailangan mo lang gawin ay ang sundin ang 7 rules.

The Shop of Everything
Time Machine Rules:

1. You must atleast have a thing to exchange for. And make sure it has a value to yourself.

2. You can travel at the moment you want to, But you can't hurt others while you're saving your precious life.

3. You can only use the Machine once.

4. Your reason must be valid.

5. Any reason that breaks the 10 commandments of God will be automatically invalid.

6. You must have faith on what you want, just sit back there, relax and be right back when your time is up.

And lastly

7. Fill up the form.

The Shop Of Everything
(Time Machine's Form)

Name:

Age:

Thing that willing to risk:

Destination:

Reasons:

Signature:

And if your reason is valid, the machine will allow you to use it and travel yourself in the past or future.

Thank you for coming and we hope we had changed your life. In a good way :)