Getting to know me

"Ava! Hurry up you're going to be late!" I heard my mum shouting up the stairs. I quickly gathered up my things and pushed open the door, only to find my little ginger cat stamps sitting there staring at me with his little watery eyes. " aww stamps! I will be back before you know it!" I said whilst Stroking his fluffy head. He was called stamps, after one of the best youtubers ever of course, stampylongnose!

"AVA! Down now or you won't be going!" I stumbled past stamps and ran down the stairs, opened the door and sprinted to the car where my mum was starting up the engine. "Took you long enough! I thought you were excited for your new school?" She asked me whilst backing out of the drive way. "Well yes I am! I just had a few last things to grab." I whisper back, still trying to catch my breath. She kept asking questions until we reached the motorway, where I complained that I felt queasy. My mum's very gullible, she didn't realize that I only made that excuse to stop her from talking. Anyway, I took a chance whilst she was checking her mirrors to switch my phone on behind the seat.

As Instagram finally opened up on my 3G, up popped messages from sqaisheyfacts ( Lila) and avacado.x ( me/Ava) both basically saying how excited they were to be going to school with me, and I had to admit, I seriously couldn't wait to meet all my Instagram friends! You see,something my mum didn't know was that this isn't a normal school I signed myself up for, it was actually a fandom school, for all fandoms...

____________________________________________________________
Authors note:
Ava asked to be the main part in the story so that's why it's all her perspective.
My Instagram - @avacado.x
Ava's - @sqampy_not_sqaumpy
Lila's - @sqaisheyfacts