Rant numero uno

So i just found out about the group chat feature on facebook and i was like WHAT. So i just started group chatting with my friends driving them insane with my insanity and shenanigans but ive been waiting for this moment my whole life because none of my goddamn friends have skype so i can never group chat them and that time comes around more often than youd think.  There comes a time in every sloths life where he must leave the nest and live on its own.  He slowly climbs away from his mom, and after 6 long months he moves to a different tree.  Sloths are such bros.  You know today i found out that sometimes, they grab their own arms instead of tree branches and fall to their deaths.  Thats really sad.  Someday i want a sloth.  I will name it either speedy, or turtle.  Both of those names are because sloths are slow as fuck.  My grandma is pretty slow too.  Last saturday she took me shopping and a black guy walked into the store and im pretty sure she almost shit herself as she urged me and my dad and my grandpa to leave.  She was marveling at how big his car was.  My grandma is asian.  She is really hard to understand sometimes.  Whenever i try to speak asian to her she just laughs at me.  Like literally i have never seen her laugh harder at anything else in my life.  I'll be like "gung he fac choi" and shell me like "what" and ill say the same thing again and shell go "nooo you mean gUng he fac choi" HAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO YOU SUCKKK HAHAHHA and ill just feel really bad like IM TRYING MY BEST GRANDMA LEAVE ME ALONE IM SORRY I CANT BE AS ASIAN AS YOU and im like only half and i only need to speak the white half because i live in MURICA goddammit we dont need no damn commie languages here. anyways, facebook, sloths, grandma, black guy, asian, rant. first story yay.