CHAPTER 1: Not Ready For Freddy

It was a regular day I just graduated from collage. Now I have graduated I need a job. Job is not easy to find in this city. I looked every building in this city but there is no empty sit for a job. Huh I was really tired. So I rest at the bench at the park and I looked for something to read for entertainment for my mind .
Then I saw the trash can with crumpled n ewspaper I saw it and it is exactly what I need. I saw night guard for hire at Freddy faz bear pizza.I was really happy when I saw the night guard for hire I was really happy to see they need a person like me. So I will prepare myself tomorrow so I go home to my condo that my parents gave me and sleep early for tomorrow.

*Ring ring * my clock ring so I jumped out of my bed eat some breakfast and take a bath after that I'll go to Freddy faz bear pizza and look for the owner/boss. So I went to Freddy faz bear pizza and talk to the cashier
. What I said to the cashier is I'm look for this ( I show her the news paper with night guard needed) the cashier said wait for a while I looked at the cashier what she is doing then I saw she is talking to a guy then the guy come and go closer to me and he said you're hired you're shift starts later at 12:00.

*GULP LATER* THE GUY SAID YES LATER GOT ANY PROBLEM

No no no??
The guy :
Okay see you around at 12:00 don't be late!!!

It was 11:00 I'm not prepared for this job because it starts now so I take a bath and eat a little food for somehow after all that I went to my job and I saw in the front the guy that I saw from the first place he said here's the keys goodluck you're going to need it.

He didn't gave me any information what I'm going to do even I don't even know what Im going to do??? But the only thing I know is to go to my office. So I went to my office
And sit to my chair and I saw a mysterious phone after I looked at it for a while it ringed.

Phone call ends so quickly than he expected.