Chapter 1.

NO POV
'Were the fuck are you Aomine I have something to tell you that is very Important but you decide to make me wait for more that two hours already👿IF HES NOT HERE IN FUCKING 10 MORE MINUTES IM GOING TO KILL.HIM.👿👿👿👿👿👿
KAGAMI was beyond mad he was angry no he was furious, he does not like to wait especially when he told Aomine that it was something very Important and still he's LATE.

FIVE MINUTES LATTER

"Hey Kagami I'm sorry I'm late"
Aomine said while running towards kagami.
Kagami:"Hmm👿"
Aomini:"come on baby don't be like that I said I was sorry didn't I"
Kagami :"uhg fine I forgive you"
Kagami hugs Aomine but that was probably a bad idea.

KAGAMI'S POV
I couldn't stay mad at him so I forgave him and hugged him.
While I was hugging him I smelled something out of the ordinary I thought it was something around us but then I noticed that it was coming from Aomine , AND IT DOES NOT SMELL LAKE CALONE ITS GIRLS PERFUME👿
AH HELL NO, NAH AH IM NOT GONNA FORGIVE HIM FOR THIS ONE.
I push him away and look at him very pissed off.
"Aomine the FUCK is that smell on you and you DARE LIE TO ME GOT THAT" I said while my arms crossed and my foot tapping.
"😨ummmm its well my new cologne that's all😅"
"I SAID NOT TO FUCKING LIE TO ME AND YOU STILL DID THATS GIRLS PERFUME WERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU,HUH!!!"
I was raging mad AGAIN!
"Come babe it's nothing just tell me what your going to tell me"
Aomine said while fixing his collar of his shirt.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT....WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"
I said while pointing at his neck
"oh ummm it's just a bruise I got,no worries"aomine said while scratching the back of his head.
"THE FUCK YOU MEAN THATS A FUCKING HICKEY, WHO GAVE IT TO YOU HUH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND .......huh...😢..I thought you loved me I t-thought
Y-y-you car-cared for me huh, what that all a lie,fine then enjoy you new fucking girlfriend I hope you and her rot in hell.😡😢"
I said while crying and leaving
"No Kagami wait it was and accident I got drunk and then I guess I had sex with a girl and I didn't mean to"aomine said with a sad face.
"Let me go Aomine i didn't need you"😡😢
"I SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT ISTN THAT GOOD ENOUGH"
"I SAID LET ME GO I DONT CARE IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I DONT NEED YOU AND NEITHER DOES MY BABY..."
Kagami said while crying and being angry.
"Wait what did you say"
Aomine said shocked.
"I...ummmm...i got to go."
"NO what did you say what baby."
Aomine wouldn't let go off Kagamis hand.
"The baby that you got me pregnant with but you are no longer his father he doesn't need a father that will get drunk and sleep with anyone."i said with venom in my voice.

AOMINE'S POV
'I couldn't believe what he just said I'm going to be a father this is the best news EVER.
"IM going to be a father."
I said with a smile.
"No your not well at least not anymore, I'm leaving"
"Wait Kagami plz I beg you give me another chance I'll do anything just take me back plz I can't live without you I promise I'll take care of you and the baby I'll never be late for anything just give me a second chance plzzzzzzz" I said with sadness in my eyes.

NO POV
Kagami new that he couldn't deny him and that when his baby grew up he would ask about his father which he did not want to explain the whole thing so he has to give him a second chance.
"Fine,aomine I'll give you a second chance"kagami said seriously

"REALLY!!😀thank you so so so much"aomine said picking up Kagami and twirling him around.

Kagami:"But in one condition"
Aomine:"anything"
Kagami:"no sex for the next 10 months"
Aomine:"yes any.........wait, WAIT WHAT, NO NO NO NO, BABY COME ON THAT WAY 2 LONG."
KAGAMI:"you wanna be the father of this baby or not."
Aomine:"ahhhh.......yes I do"
Kagami:"then no sex including no kissing me no touching me AND last but not least you have to get rid of the room down stairs and turn it into a gaming room."

Aomine:😨😱"you want me to get rid of the torture room/sex fun room?!?!?!?!? AND I can't kiss or touch you for the next 10 fucking months?!?!?!?!?!??thats like telling a hungry puma that it can't eat its prey until fall comes it just doesn't happen the puma it's going to eat its prey sooner or later."

Kagami:"come on Aomine you have to agree with my rules now let's go home I've been outside long enough."

So they went back home and Aomine is still bitching on about how unfair Kagamis rules are.
Well he's gonna have to deal with it.
/////////////////////////////////

me: well done vote and comment plz.

Kagami: Thanks for starting the book with no sex that's such a relife.

Aomine:NO ITS NOT I HAVE TO WAIT I HATE THIS BOOK.

ME:SHUT UP AOMINE ILL MAKE KAGAMI END UP LIVING YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY IF YOU KEEP THIS UP.!!.!!.!!.!!.!!.

Aomine:hmp

Me:sorry about that plz comment and vote thank you BYEEEE!!!!