The school yards.

Summers Pov 

we all just got back from our school break, in October to be exact, as i walked up to all my friends, Kaleb hugged me almost the second I got there, we were hanging out with my friends (Skylee, Kaleb, Izzy, hunter, Tatum, Denys, lily and Hailey) we were over sitting at the rocks, talking about stupid stuff that we have done as kids. it was so funny we couldn't stop laughing. -bell rings- -walks to class- Mr. garret: 'alright guys, today we are doing fractions so come up here grab a page and partner up please.' he says in a very loudly (this is true my teacher is very loud) and i partnered up with Izzy. (aka my bestie)

later that day 

everyone is sitting over on the rocks again, 'how bout we all hangout at my place, it will be like a party sort of' I say in a really happy tone. -everyone says yes- 'ok, come by at like 7:30' sky: 'I can come over early to help decorate.' 'sure' I say. we all walk together to our next class. but then was an announcement, canceling school because there was a murder case that got opened after the kid of the killer got killed as if it were like revenge. so, we went to hide in our school's bathroom and what we saw was horrifying...  we saw Noah's dead, lifeless body in the toilet bowl. there was blood everywhere in the bathroom stall. his leg was in the tank.

everyone was shocked at what we just found.  I cried into Izzy's chest. everyone else was either crying or just staring at it.  i called Noah's mom so quickly, and as she answered it, i shout out ' Erin... I'm so sorry...' 'what happened' she says in a very worried tone. 'Erin I...' I hang up and send her a picture of the corpse. 'Noah is gone. there is no bringing him back...' i say, while pushing through tears. i call the police next, but they knew what it was about. we were rushed out of the bathroom. and when i tell you i ran to sky, i RAN to her, and back to one of our houses and because the party was at my house we just when there. 

me and sky, when over to my house and everyone else went to Izzy's house, me and sky where just decorating.