Morning Interruption

The obnoxious ringing of a phone buzzing violently awoke the two boys previously sleeping peacefully, cuddling under the red and white dual coloured bedsheets.

"uuUUGH," whispered the shorter blonde quickly transforming into a shout.

"Katsuki, kindly, shut your mouth it's 6:30 in the morning," the bicoloured hair man said groggily turning around towards the source of this morning's interruption. Waking up this early wasn't something new to the two heroes, but what was annoying was being made to wake up on one of their very rare days off where both of their schedules overlapped.

Bakugou grumbled attempting to go back to sleep after the sudden noise which had disrupted his once peaceful morning.

Turning the phone on, Shoto gawked at the amount of messages flooding in from fellow heroes and even family members. Slightly alarmed by the onslaught of messages, he quickly opened his and Izuku's chat.

Izuku:

9 missed calls

- SHOTO

- SHOTO!!!

- HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS

- WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

- HAS KACCHAN SEEN THE NEWS

- I CAN'T REACH HIM 

- MY CALLS AND MESSAGES AREN'T BEING ANSWERED SO PLEASE REPLY

- SHOTO

- SHOTO!!!!!

The list of messages were sent in the timespan of less than a minute. As soon as todoroki had finished reading the texts, as if knowing he'd done so, a call popped up on screen.

"Hello, Izuku what's going on? Why are you 'shouting' through tex-"

"Have you not seen the news! Shoto! When did this happen? How did you not think of telling me about this!?"

"Telling you what?" He replied confused and voice slightly strained, startled by the volume of Midoriya's voice this early in the morning.

"You don't know? It's everywhere, on the news, trending on social media, I thought you'd have realised and checked by now considering the amount of messages you should be getting," answered the greenette, volume decreasing.

"I apologise, one moment, I'll check now."

"Wait, Emergency Backup is being requested right now, you know what, call me back after this mission — once you've found out, try telling Kacchan too," is what Midoriya ended the conversation with, also sighing leaving Shoto even more confused and weirded out.

As he opened different apps, Shoto saw pictures of a hero's personal information document leaked. To be specific, Katsuki's personal information. While most of it was blurred, most of the commotion was surrounding the first couple of lines:

————————————————————————————————————

Hero Name: Ground Zero

First Name: Katsuki

Last Name(s): Todoroki-Bakugou

Todoroki-Bakugou.

Todoroki-Bakugou.

Todoroki-Bakugou.

————————————————————————————————————

"...OH- OHHHHH, KATSUKIII!" Screamed the taller man right into the ear of the other.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHAT IS IT?" Retorted Bakugou covering his ears and with a twisted scowl on his face pissed that his morning keeps getting ruined.

"You might want to see this"

"Fucking fine, stupid half n half annoying me this early," mumbled Bakugou sitting up and turning towards todoroki.

"Relax, I know you need your beauty sleep but this is important."

"ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK IS SO IMPORTANT ANYWAYS?" Shouted Bakugou, his little patience snapping.

"Look, everyone knows now, it's all over the internet"

Leaning on Todoroki's side, Bakugou looked over at the phone seeing part of his personal information being displayed online for everyone to see. At closer inspection, he could read the two words that everyone was commenting on: 

Todoroki-Bakugou

"Is that.. UGHH WHICH FUCKER DECIDED TO LEAK THIS, WE'RE GOING TO BE ATTACKED BY THOSE LEECHES"

"Agreed, the press is irritating to put it nicely." Agreed todoroki with a blunt tone, "I am also already receiving multiple messages and calls every second and our families will probably be wondering about how we are going to manage this situation. Izuku also said to call him back after his mission, he is probably going to ask million of questions."

Silence filled the room as both of them thought of what to do.

"Can we just go back to sleep?" Questioned Bakugou deeming this the correct choice on how to deal with the new revelation.

"Seems like a good idea," Todoroki replied already starting to get back into the covers.

Muting his phone's notifications and laying himself down on the bed, Shoto wrapped his arms around the blondes waist and spooned him also nuzzling his face into the fluff of hair. The shorter boy reciprocated the hug and buried his face into the red and white haired man with a small smile on his face.

Letting the commotion of the surrounding world fade away, the two cuddled peacefully, basking in each others love and warmth.

————————————————————————————————————

This is my first story, I hope you enjoyed :)

Please leave comments as I love reading them and any suggestions for todobaku that I may write if it's in my field or style/theme of writing or just if I have any ideas for it! Ty for reading <3