13

"You guys.." Xiao spoke up, mostly staring at you, " You have to be careful. Please. Make sure to not run into Him."

Venti looked at xiao with worr before his face returned back to
normal in the span of a second, " Xiao, are you ok?" He asked with concern laced in his toned.

"I'm ok."

Venti pov

I nodded at his answer, still feeling unsure. I saw his phone on he ground, and I picked it up, and looked at the messages, me and him had the same phone case, so I'd doubt he would seez and he wouldn't get angry at me, atleast I hope.

I looked at the first contact that was on his messages, and it was scaramouche. It was probably a bad idea, but I unblocked him and decided to say some stuff.

Scaramouche

Xiao has unblocked scaramouche

Xiao has named Scaramouche 'bowl cut bitch'

Xiao
Square up if you want to catch these fists asshole

bowl cut bitch
you should stop being so nosy and mind your fucking business, Venti. I know that's you and you need to shut the fuck up ajd leave me alone. Maybe you will be of some worth if you let me take [name], then we can be ok with eachother.

Xiao
ID RATHER KMS WHORE

bowl cut bitch
IM NOT A WHORE!!

Xiao
don't think I didn't see your ass dating others before [name]!

You maked out with them and whispered dirty shit in their ears!

WOULD'VE BEEN OK IF IT WAS ONE PERSON, BUT NOO IT WAS OVER 5 PEOPLE

bowl cut bitch
AND?! THAT WAS ME BEFORE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!

ILL KILL YOU, AND YOU'LL BE ONE OF THR FUCKING  FIRST YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF VENTI!

Xiao
Nah bros sensitive leave me alone and leave my friends alone
otherwise I'll get your sister ei on you

bowl cut bitch
Why would she believe you when she only saw me when I was a innocent, pure child.

You should be a bit smarter Venti.

bowl cut bitch has been blocked

"VENTI, WHY are you on my phone?"