‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Best   viewed  in   SansSerif

𝓞𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓮 30, 1980, 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷, 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓲𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂. 𝓐𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮. 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓬𝔂. 𝓞𝓷 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 23, 1981, 𝓔𝓵𝓼𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓡𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓕𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷.

☆     𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅

☆𝟥𝓇𝒹 𝒫𝒪𝒱

On July 17, 1991, Charlotte Cassiopeia Fawley ran to the door as she heard the doorbell ring " I do hope that it's Liani and Lysandra '' Charlotte said excitedly. Liani Avery has been Charlotte's best friend since they were born, along with Lysandra Yaxley though Lysandra was a half-blood and had to hang out with Liani and Charlotte in secret. They were her only friends at the time because she didn't like any of the other pure-blood children, she thought they were arrogant to rags (where have we heard that before) for example her cousin Draco is only friends with other pureblood children. (Like Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy) Unlike him, Liani didn't care if a child was a muggle, half-blood, or a blood traitor though their families did. All their families were a part of The Sacred 28 a corporation of all pure-blood families. A sum of them devoted themselves to the dark lord. Any pure-blood family who didn't affiliate themselves with the dark lord or did affiliate with muggles were seen as blood traitors.

☆ 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓅

As Charlotte opened the door she saw a big cardboard box with nothing, not even a note. "Moma" Charlotte said, slightly concerned "Yes my dear," her mother said calmly. "There's a box on the front porch with no note, and I believe it's empty can I use it to make the rest of my house?" She asked. Her mother, knowing what could happen if her father would do it if he saw Charlotte said "Sure, but quietly and quickly you know what could happen. '' Charlotte did know what could happen. She knew she could be hit with the cruciatus curse if she disturbed her father. She was first hit when she was 5 for playing too rough with her sister and hurting her. "I knew we should have given you the blood traitors when we had the chance, maybe then you would be dead. " Then hit her with the curse she screamed as loud as she possibly could have. She felt as if a thousand knives had gone through her skin. It only got worse from there one day she was hit with the curse too hard and was supposed to die, but in turn, she awoke in a matter of hours. This made it more fun for her father so anytime she was in trouble he would kill her or put her on the brink of death just because of her ability. You're probably wondering 'what about her mom, I mean she seems nice' well she is but the couple of times that she did try to help or stand up to her husband she either was imprio-ed, crucial-ed or obliviated.

☆ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

I ran to my room carrying the empty box, careful to not make noise when passing father's study. When I got to my room I opened the box only to see a black cat. No a NIFFLER?! Wait no a dog, bow-truckle, wait no it's a cat again. "What the hell? '' I said quietly wondering what type of animal it was. "CHARLOTTE, DINNER! '' My father shouts "Stay here " I said to the animal it nodded in understanding I ran down the stairs grabbing my sister Elsebeth's hand while running to the table. I had made it in time and I stood behind my chair waiting for Father to begin dinner "Sit" he said scornfully as we all sat, dinner was held in complete silence. We all got different portions, father getting the most and me and momma getting the least because we were 'fat'.

As dinner began to come to a close an owl flew through the window 'Please please please be my Hogwarts letter' I begged in my head, Father had been lecturing me for weeks since I turned 11 about getting into Hogwarts. The letter dropped in front of me.

𝓜𝓼. 𝓒. 𝓕𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 

𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶 15 

17 𝓖𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 

𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓘𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷, 𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷

𝓗𝓞𝓖𝓦𝓐𝓡𝓣𝓢 𝓢𝓒𝓗𝓞𝓞𝓛 𝓞𝓕 𝓦𝓘𝓣𝓒𝓗𝓒𝓡𝓐𝓕𝓣 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓦𝓘𝓩𝓐𝓡𝓓𝓡𝓨 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻: 𝓐𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓮

(𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷, 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼, 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬., 𝓒𝓱𝓯. 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴, 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓾𝓰𝔀𝓾𝓶𝓹, 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓭. 𝓸𝓯 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼)

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂, 

𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓻𝔂. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓹𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽.

𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓶 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓷 1 𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻. 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓵 𝓫𝔂 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 31 𝓙𝓾𝓵𝔂.𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂, 

𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓪 𝓜𝓬𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓵𝓵

𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

It listed all the supplies I would need for the first year." Could I go to Diagon Alley tomorrow to get my supplies?" I asked my father quietly, he sat and quietly thought "Fine go with your aunt Narcissa and cousin Draco and be back by 7 pm. Do you understand these terms?" " Yes sir," I said "Time for bed girls, I'll write Professor McGonagall before you leave''. said, Mama

I grabbed Elsebeth and ran upstairs, I first tucked Elsebeth into bed then hurried over to my room so I could get some sleep before tomorrow but first I went to Investigate the strange animal that was sent. "I guess you're mine, huh? Well, I should give you a name like, fluffy of Snuggles, no maybe midnight? " The cat looked at me with a weird look or I think so it was a cat after all. "What about Proteus, like the Greek god of shapeshifting? Which seems fitting for you huh !" I looked over to the clock seeing that it was 33ee-a quarter after 10 I started to hurriedly hop into bed since it was getting late. I didn't have a bed for Proteus and I felt bad about leaving him on the floor. I decided to let him sleep with me and go over some rules and tricks tomorrow while I figure out what he is.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼: 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂. 𝒯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻