Locked Doors

Y/N didn't mean for it to happen and certainly not the way it did. They were just sitting and drawing in their room at the psych ward they were staying at, not like it was their choice. As they were finishing up their sketch the psych ward's alarm went off. They groan and get up and stand in the middle of the room with their hands on their head. After a few minutes finally someone came in and padded them down and looked through their stuff and found nothing as they described as dangerous then they did the weekly body check on arms , stomach and legs. at least for the kids who have suicidal tendencies and self harm tendencies and they had both. After eating dinner it was lights out.

Y/N's pov.

I changed into my pajamas and took my pillow and blanket and set up on my room's window sill, kinda like a bay window. And just stared out the window looking at the woods watching the sun go down slowly even though the lights couldn't be on the sunset gave me plenty of light to wright in my notebook about how badly I want out of here it's not like they're helping me I just wanna leave and live in the middle of nowhere so I won't ever hurt anyone sure it would be lonely but it be better than this.

The sun finally went completely down and I could no longer see the words on the page. At that point I just sat there looking into the woods being able to see all the branches thanks to the beautiful night sky illuminating the forest. It's so calming, my favorite pastime is when I start seeing things, things that resemble people. It was unsettling but yet comforting in a way. I kinda wish I could meet them if they are real. "Goodnight forest." I spoke as I slowly drifted to sleep. watching a shadow slowly walk out of the forest as my eyes shut. I smiled,thinking about getting out of here and meeting whoever is in the woods.

May 12, 2023
LOCKED DOORS

Behind these locked doors,
I sit and stare at the walls.
My mind is racing,
My thoughts like waterfalls.
The world outside is distant,
A place I can't quite reach.

I woke up screaming after re-living a messed up mix of the two worst things that's ever happened to me. Realizing quickly after I woke up that a doctor and nurses will be in soon I throw myself up and put my hands on my head ready to be searched and questioned to make sure im mentally semi ok and that i wont hurt myself and others sadly this was a slightly more intense hospital but it aint too bad the people her actually want to help but they cant at least not me. They have no idea what's wrong with me. They think I have multiple personality disorder, but how can I have that and not be aware of it?