Sum happen plz

Bergljot and Sam had been happily married for 11 years but actually apparently they weren't actually legally married so it's kinda complicated but anyway they where together for 11 years.

Bergljot would often feel sad because him and his wife did not get to go on the kinds of adventures they used to in the past with the responsibility of their many kids and finances. Even if he didn't enjoy the constant alien attacks or mishaps out of nowhere that would start those adventures back then he still loved to experience anything with Sam and those memories were special because they always made it through some of the craziest things together.

He didn't want to hope something bad or crazy would happen again but almost he did in a way to have times like that again.

[Pov of Bergljot]

I sat down at the dinner table with my wife, it had been a normal day and about as usual as it gets. I was enjoying some cream of chicken soup🤤 while Sam was eating a fruit salad 🥗. But so suddenly a loud crash came from outside without warning. We were both shocked.

"What was that!?" I said turning to Sam who had the faintest idea of what it could've been.

When we hurried outside we were met with a cloud of smoke, when it cleared a huge crack had formed in the ground emitting a blue glow.
Sam looked at it before looking at me.

We were both confused but I decided to investigate and get a bit closer to look into the opened ground, shielding my eyes from the bright light I could almost see a sort of interior.

Turning my head back to look at Sam I say "it almost looks like the inside of... a" before I can finish the ground starts to shake and the crack grows bigger and the light brighter. I run and cling to my wife and she picks me up.

The crack goes behind us and we're almost on an island of cracked ground and blue glow blocking the entrance to our house.

"WHAT IS GOING ON" I shout. Sam getting frightened too now can only reply "I-i don't know..."

Soon the island of ground we stand on was floating about as high as our house, turns out my brother felt and heard the commotion and peeked out of his mansion utterly baffled at what could only be the sight of a giant floating glowing piece of his property with us on top.

[Out of POV]

Chad yelled to them "What in gods name are you doing"
Bergljot shouted back down as the mass floated higher and higher up "ITS NOT US! WE JUST WENT OUTSIDE AND THE FLOOR STARTED... FLYING" Bergljot realizing they're only getting higher quickly adds "C-CAN YOU MAKE SURE OUR KIDS ARE FINe ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇ ᴱᴱᴾˢ ᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴵᴳᴴᴱ-"

By the end of his sentence they are far up in the clouds and Chad going from shocked to annoyed that he's being put into babysitting per usual anytime something inconvenient happens to them.

Meanwhile  Bergljot and Sam were holding on for dear life now to the rock but suddenly they fell into one of the glowing cracks. inside it was almost immediately clear they were in some sort of space craft, the blinking blue lights and buttons covering the walls and metallic floors and roof, no doubt about it.

"Flower I think we're getting kidnapped by aliens again."
Bergljot shoots her a raised eyebrow and nods. "Yeah" Bergljot thinks for a moment and remembers how adventure hungry he was...