Deus

Deus is a tall and slender man with pale skin and silver hair that hangs down to his waist. His eyes are as blue as the sky on a clear day, and they glow more when he's feeling strong emotions. On his forehead is an infinity symbol that glows with golden light.

Deus has divine abilities, but his strength is incomparable to the strength of his father and the Supreme Creator. He can create and manipulate the elements of nature, heal wounds and diseases, and travel instantly to any location in the universe.

However, despite his power, Deus is a mentally weak character. He often doubts his abilities and suffers from feelings of loneliness because he is one of a kind. He also dislikes violence and always strives for peaceful conflict resolution.

Deus is the god of all deities, but he does not claim to be the Supreme Creator. He believes that everyone should have freedom of choice and decide their own destiny. His goal is to help people and creatures in the universe so that they can live in peace and harmony.

Each god has his own unique power and abilities that help them manage their areas and take care of the creatures as Creators. However, they all admit that their power is incomparable to the power of the Supreme Creator, who is the source of all that exists in the universe. The gods respect and honor the Supreme Creator, and serve him, fulfilling their duties and helping creatures live in harmony and concord.