first and the last

The boys were sitting in a circle, waiting for their last member to arrive and join them so they could complete their mission. Their sole objective was to get their brother back, who has gone along the wrong path by protecting his beloved.

 They put their hands in the middle of the circle and five of them chose to bring their hands down. Jungwon, the sixth, who put his hand high up in the air, was given looks of worry from his older brothers. The six boys all stood up and merged themselves into one body so they could give Jungwon the strength to fight. 

And so he set off, choosing to ride a motorcycle provided for him just for the mission. He drove through Seoul, possibly even going faster than what was legal on that highway. He could sense Sunghoon was near, but didn't know where to look. As he approached a tunnel, he could hear a horse galloping as his hooves made a terrifyingly loud sound. 

As he entered the tunnel, he was having minor doubts until he came to a conclusion. "He must be somewhere around here." Jungwon soon found out that he was right. He caught up to Sunghoon and his horse was going faster than ever. He went towards him at full speed and attempted to trip the long black legs of the creature, but he somehow maneuvered the other way and met Sunghoon's gaze coming out from the darkness of the tunnel. 

He really wished he could talk it out, because they used to have a close bond together, how did it ever end up like this? Was it the girl's fault? In attempt to approach his older brother without startling him, he started to walk up towards Sunghoon, that is, until he sent a swarm of pitch black colored bats from his cape to prevent any interaction. As if he had no connection to Jungwon, Sunghoon started to walk towards the younger one and attack with his fist, and his sword in the other hand. 

Jungwon seemed to be having the lower hand, as his older brother had kicked him in his stomach a few feet away from where they first started. As he was getting up and ready to throw a punch towards Sunghoons way, his sword reached his stomach first, and he took his last breaths. The sun sets, and the world goes dark and quiet. 

A boy is lying next to the dead man's motorcycle, and he wakes up. He draws his two daggers and heads towards sunghoon with a dedicated gaze. "Why would you do that." Pure anger and a thirst for revenge was the only thing you could see in his eyes. "I did what I had to do. Now you're the one in my way." What could Sunghoon be protecting from his younger brother, who he's lived with all of his life? Sunghoon pushed the mysterious girl away from them so that she could be safe, and she understood what she had to do: run. 

They approach each other as Sunghoon lunges forward in attempt to kill Ni-ki. The younger dodged it and spun around, but his fist hit the tree. Ni-ki was being chased and was eventually lead to a clear space because of Sunghoon. In a single, swift motion, the sharp blade was being held in someone's hands, not Ni-ki, but Jay. 

A glance was shared between them as Sunoo and Jake appeared to finally get Sunghoon under their control once again. 

Moments later, the girl who is yet to be introduced finds Sunghoon lying in pain under the dim moonlight. "Sunghoon? Did they do this to you?" He slowly opened his eyes to find concerned eyes looking down at him. He nodded, and said that his body felt weak and lacking of energy. The girl began trying to help him up, and together, they walked towards the top of a mountain along the highway while the sun was busy making it's way up to set a dawn for people to see. 

The hours Sunghoon spent walking up that hill, made him realize a lost destiny. In order to protect the one he loves most from the dangers of his brothers, he must sacrifice himself in order to restore the fate that was once hers. He had realized that he stole the girl's powers and left her weak, and that he had done the right thing in killing his brothers. 

He knew this because his beloved looks healthy and determined to make a better future for both of them, although only he knows that he will not be around for long. Not anymore. As they reach a point of rest, Sunghoon pulls the girl in for a strong embrace as his arm engulf her figure and in attempt to keep her safe, gets down on his knees. 

"My love. I need you to bite me." She hesitated, "But why? Everything is over, and we can finally be happy with each other!" Sunghoon slowly starts to shake his head as tears well up in the girl's eyes. "No, I need to die in order to keep you safe, so just do it. I's rather die than live knowing that I am the reason for your weaknesses and suffering." 

The girl knew she had no chance in convincing Sunghoon otherwise, and earned a smile from him as he, too, realized that he had won. She slowly brings up to her mouth and bites the boy, as they both say their goodbyes and share their sorrow in their hearts. Sunghoon turns to ashes, and the girl unknowingly loses all memory of her once beloved boyfriend, who is now gone.