Saved by InuYasha

*Kagome POV*

As I woke up, I tried to rub my eyes. But failed enormously; a blind fold covered my eyes. Where am I?

*Chuckle*"Glad you have come along..." Said a gravelly voice.

I moaned. Right; Naraku kidnapped me...I groaned louder. And he wants me to scream in pain. Oh, Kagome, what have you gotten yourself into?

"Why me? What do you -"I was silenced by Naraku's hand over my mouth.

"Hush, wench." Naraku moved his hand to her thigh.[Naraku doesn't have his tentacles flowing around.]

Kagome squirmed under his touch. This only made Naraku more excited. He placed a firm kiss on my lips. I punched him square in his nose. The blind fold had a tiny hole near my eye. I watched in horror as his eyes grew with fire while blood trickled down to his shirt.

"Why you..." Grab my neck by his tentacle. He slammed me against the wall; my feet hanging in the air a few inches. The sounds that filled the room were Kagome's gasping for air and Naraku's huffing form anger.

Naraku cut off the blind fold and inched his hand up my skirt. I tried to slap him but he held my down with such force he made my shoulder bleed. I thrashed with all my might to only to reopen my wound. Naraku smirked. He pulled a bottle of green out. I sniffed the air. Poison. He rubbed it into my opened wound. I winced but I didn't scream when it started to burn my insides. I don't want him to see me weak. I try to knock his hand away but his sneaky tentacles grab my hand. The poison didn't burn anymore, rather it felt like it was eating away my stomach. Around my wound it had foam around it. Hot tears slid down my face. Naraku wiped away my tears. I shuddered under his touch. He reased his grip around my neck; I gulped air into my lungs.

"Are you afraid, priestess?" Naraku honeyed into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine. I rolled my eyes; trying not to have fear take over.

"That has to be the stupidest question I have ever heard!" I shouted at him. The poison burned my wound even more. I tried to clutch my wound; his tentacles wrapped around my wrist tighten. His eyes shone with excitement.

"Aren't you a little feisty today?" Naraku replied amused.

"You are truly disgusting. You aren't even considered a creature. "I snarled at him. Naraku snaked his hand around my waist. I struggled against his touch.

"Let go! InuYasha is going to -" I was silenced by his lips.

InuYasha!InuYasha!Help!

He jammed his tentacle into my wound to keep me from squirming. I felt my body go limp. I was falling to the ground to hear someone tearing down the wall and screaming,

"Kagome! What did you do to her Naraku?!"

Inu...Yasha...

I fell to the ground with a loud thud.