Encounter with Naraku Again

*InuYasha P.O.V*

I watched Kagome fall to the ground .

"Kagome!" I yell. I use my demon speed to catch her before she hits the ground.

Kagome doesn't flitch at all. I feel something warm and sticky.

I gasp. Kagome's blood was pouring out like a river. She needs medical attention NOW.

"Naraku! I will kill you!" I screamed at the man. He only smirked.

"Oh ?" Naraku asked innocently.

I can feel my angry build up inside me. I set Kagome against a tree and lung at Naraku. I pull my sword out of its sheath. Right before I also cut Naraku, an arrow that is surrounded by pink soars past me ear. It nicked Naraku's cheek.

"So the wench hasn't died yet? Hmm , I shall change that next time . . ." He goes into the woods.

"Come back here you coward!" I yell at Naraku.

I hear someone drop to the ground. She's on her knees breathings heavy. She drops her bow and arrow to have her hands keep her up. Kagome!

I rush towards her.

"Kagome! We are going to Kaede's village. You're going to be okay." I say it with confidence.

"InuYasha . . . It hurts." Kagome mumbles. She started to cough harshly. Blood poured down her chin. She quickly wipes it away.

"Hush wench." I pick up Kagome bridal style and run as faster than a cheetah to Kaede's village.

By the time I reach Kaede's village it is now night time and Kagome has pass out from the lack of blood. Her face is white as a sheet of paper.

I burst into Kaede's hut.

"Old hag!" I yell out. Kaede walks into the hut with Sango, Miroku, and Shippo.

"How is y-. Oh my. What happened here?" Kaede says.

It turns out the three of them were well enough to travel to Kaede.

I tell her the whole story while we collect herbs. Sango, Miroku and Shippo watch over Kagome. When Kaede and I walk in, Kagome is trying to sit up.

"Lay back down." I order Kagome.