𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕

"MR. MATTHEWS STOP SPINNING IN THAT CHAIR.
I got you guys here today because- Mr. Matthews stop messing with that!"

"CHARMAINE HUNTER TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE

"CHARMAINE HUNTER TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE." The speaker spoke.

Charmaine got her stuff and went up to the principals office to see Eric Matthews spinning on a spinning chair.

"Ah Ms. Hunter your here!" The principal said.

"Yeah I am. What's this about?" She asked.

"Mr. Matthews stop spinning in that chair." The principal said and Eric abruptly stopped.

"I got you guys here today because- Mr. Matthews stop messing with that. Because we need two high school volunteers to go to the middle school and give a lecture about what they are looking forward to when they come here." The principal explained.

(...)

Charmaine opened the door to Mr. Feeny's class walked in and next came Eric.

"Mr. Matthews? Ms. Hunter?" Mr Feeny said.

"Mr. Feeny?" Eric and Charmaine said at the same time and gave each-other a weird look and looked back at Mr. Feeny.

"We were sent here to tell what these kids are looking forward to at John Adams high." Charmaine explained and messed with Shawn's hair.

"I'm just here to get out of algebra." Eric said smiling.

Charmaine just rolls her eyes.

It's weird for Charmaine that Eric and her were partnered up for this. Considering her brother is best friends with his brother, they never really talked or hung out. Like ever.

Truth is Charmaine never really liked Eric she didn't really know what the cause of this dislike was but there was something about him that made her feel that way.

"So you guys wanna know about what high school is like?" Eric asked everyone.

So turns out Eric did all the talking and Charmaine was just waiting for him to stop talking. Which "surprisingly" never happened.

(...)

Eric and Charmaine are now walking back to the high-school with an awkward silence.

"So I heard you and Jason are seeing each other." Eric said trying to make conversation.

"How do you know about that?" She asked.

"Jason told me. And I saw you guys at the Phillies game while I was on my date." He cringed slightly in embarrassment by remembering what had happened.

"He seemed pretty happy. So I assumed it went well." Eric answered.

All she did was walk away leaving Eric walking by himself.

"Okay then." Eric said.

(...)

It's now time for lunch.