'When the Playboy meets the clumsy and funny girl'

Shuhua POV :
I was sleeping as always,just in my room, but when I woke up,I saw the time,I was gonna be late at my first college day !! Until my bestie woke me up .
Soojin : Shu !! Dumbass !! Wake up !! YEH SHUHUA !! 
Shuhua : Soojin !! Stop screaming !! I heard you !!
Soojin : okay !! But we need to go to school !! If you don't wanna be late,then get up !!
Shuhua POV :
I woke up, by Soojin's screaming.
Author POV :
Yeh Shuhua,she is a funny and clumsy girl who lived and was born in Taiwan ! She is from a wealthy Taiwanese family, and she came to South Korea only 1 year ago to study. And to learn Korean for her studies, she doesn't like boys. And isn't romantic at all .
And her bestie Seo Soojin,who is a South-Korean girl,who moved to the USA at the age of 10,but came back 2 years later. She is the complete opposite of her bestie Meanwhile Shuhua is hating Romance,Soojin loves romantic movies ! Such as Soojin is dating someone but Shuhua is single and not interested. But they are still very loyal to each other. Same as her best friend, Soojin is from a Wealthy Korean family.
Shuhua POV :
I was very sleepy ! But I remembered that my parent's before sending me to South-Korea asked me 2 things ! To study well and to date ! Both options sound very interesting,But I didn't give a serious attention to dating.
After preparing myself and washing my face I decided to wear my outfit and go to the kitchen.
(Her outfit) :

As I arrive to the kitchen I saw Soojin preparing food

As I arrive to the kitchen I saw Soojin preparing food. And I went to her, asking her to make me breakfast as well. But she refused. I watched then what she was wearing in shock :
Her outfit =

Shuhua : Soojinie,can you make me so food pls ? Soojin : Sorry,Shuhua!! You woke up late so here the consequesences !! I finished I'm going to school !  Prepare your food by your own !! I was very upset and speechless after what she said but the p...

Soojin : Sorry,Shuhua!! You woke up late so here the consequesences !! I finished I'm going to school !  Prepare your food by your own !!
I was very upset and speechless after what she said but the problem is that I didn't know how to cook so I decided I will buy some food and go to school. But that was the least of my problems.
Shuhua : Wait how do we use a frying pan ? I don't know I never cooked before ! You know what I'm going to drink some juice. But when I saw the clock I was one hour late. So I decided to run to school.
Author POV :
As She arrived to school,she entered to ask the principal about her class,etc...
Shuhua POV :
As I came to school I noticed that the classes started what luck !! But then I decided to go to the principal to ask about my class. As I entered I found her looking at some files.
Shuhua : Hello Miss !!
Principal : Oh hello,Shuhua !! Looks like you came very late !! And it's your first day !! Soojin entered to her class !! So go to class as well !  It's class 2-B !! Same as Soojin !!
Shuhua : Thank you very much !!
Principal : Your welcome I wish you a very good day !!
Shuhua : Thank you goodbye ! 
Shuhua POV :
I went straight to class and I opened the door I mumbled something very quickly.
Author POV :
Shuhua entered to class but little did she know that someone's eyes were on her.
Yeonjun POV :
I was thinking about something else,And I was sick of the girls drooling over me, Until a girl entered the class, And honestly, In my opinion she was the prettiest girl in the whole school. It was the very first time I got interested into a girl. I was just admiring her and drooling over her until I I heard some voice.
Mrs.Kim : you can go sit next to Yeonjun . Please Yeonjun talk for her to notice you !!
Yeonjun : *suddenly confused* oh yes ofc !! Here !!!
She came sitting next to me and oh God that I know she was pretty even closer !! I never got interested into a girl that way. As I was drooling over her she asked me a question .
Shuhua : Hello ?? HELLO ???
Yeonjun : Uhm... Yes ?
Shuhua : I am Yeh Shuhua !
Yeonjun : I am sorry but did I ask ?
Shuhua : I actually because when I was presenting myself you are out of this world !!
Yeonjun : Are don't think it's a big problem you are South Korean right ?
Shuhua : No, I am Taiwanese and...
Mrs.Kim :Shuhua and Yeonjun stop talking !!
Yeonjun & Shuhua : Yes.Miss !!
Shuhua POV :
This boy was very rude !  But I didn't mind it I didn't plan to have enemies my first day so I kept to myself. But I didn't know why I had a weird feeling I could never describe it.
[TIME SKIP]
Shuhua POV :
Me and Soojin were in the cafeteria,eating lunch,until I saw thousands of girls coming towards a boy. It was strange all of them Came drooling over him as he entered the cafeteria . But oh my God he was the boy that I was sitting next to in the class. I was watching and talking at the same time to Soojin. Until a girl passed by and slapped me hard.
Yeji : Stop looking at him !! Who are you even ?
Shuhua : Wait one sec ! Who are YOU ??
Yeji : I am Hwang Yeji !! The most popular girl at school !!
Shuhua : do I look like I care !!
Yeji : I actually don't care if you do ! You just need to stop looking at MY MAN !!
Shuhua : Who is he ?
Yeji : Are you blind ? Or Idiot ? It's Choi Yeonjun the school's playboy !  And me and him Are dating !!
Shuhua : Okay congrats can you leave me alone before I can make a scandal and make you cry to your mummy ??
Yeji : No I will not until you explain to me why And who gave you the right to see and to drool over my man ?
Author POV :
Shuhua came to her slapped her hard,And punched her in the face. Until Yeji ran away, crying to Yeonjun' table
Yeji POV :
That girl was going to pay for touching me ! As I want straight to my boyfriend's table Where she was sitting with his friends !
Yeji : Babe ! You need to talk to a girl she slapped me and punched me !!
Yeonjun : Who is that ?
Yeji : Come and you'll see !!
Yeonjun POV :
I went straight there, But when I saw who it was, I was speechless and I couldn't even stay at my place, It was that Gorgeous girl !! Shuhua !! I was honestly dating Yeji only because I didn't wanna break her heart !! But I hated her for being a b*tch !
Yeonjun : Why did you touch my girlfriend ?
Shuhua : Because Mr she started first !! And she thought I am weak just like those other girls but I am not she needs to get a piece of mind !! Now if you understand me I gotta go ! Thank you !
Yeonjun : What did you do Yeji ?
Yeji : I slapped her for looking at you she will be stealing you from me !
Yeonjun : you're so toxic you know what  ? we're over !!
She started to cry into beg me to stay with her but I just left her there !!
[Time skip]
Shuhua POV :
I was going back home alone. Until 2 Boys came in front of me,And tried to kidnap me, I tried to escape, Until someone grab them And started fighting with them. I didn't know who the boy was, Until, I saw his entire face, it was Yeonjun !!
Shuhua : Oh,Thanks !! You saved me !!
Yeonjun : Why are you going alone ? It's too dangerous for you !!
Shuhua : I Know !! It's just that I like it !  Never mind I'm going bye .
I was walking when I tripped and fell over him as our lips met. I was so embarrassed after I pulled out !!
Yeonjun POV :
She walked away and left,as she kissed me,I really wanted her so bad,But I didn't know why,was this love at first sight ? I never truly give interest to Girls and I was the Playboy of The school I just broke the girls hearts !! This was the first girl I loved truly and wanted so bad !! I wanted Yeh Shuhua to be mine as I wanted me to be hers !  But it was just the first time we met !! I was thinking about that kiss,Until my best friend Soobin Came to me.
Soobin : Yeonjun !! What are you doing at this time ? Breaking another girls heart ? And playing with her feelings ? I saw you kissing the new girl !!
Yeonjun : Soobin !! I swear,This was an accident !
As I explained to him everything.
Soobin : so it's just an accident that's it ?
Yeonjun : Yes,but Truly I want her so bad !! I just wanna make her mine !
Soobin : But you just met her !
Yeonjun : yeah but, anyways !!
Shuhua POV :
I came running to the house as I was super embarrassed and stressed after what happened between me and him !! As I opened the door, I saw Soojin and watching a movie .
Soojin : Girl, I waited for you the whole afternoon!! Where were you ? What happened ? Tell me !!
I was crying so hard . As I explained to her everything!
Soojin : This isn't too bad !! Just to get to know him ! 
Shuhua : It's my first time and my first kiss !! I swear it was an accident I didn't mean to kiss him !  But I truly wanted him so bad ! Even if I hated him and he is my enemy !
Soojin : Okay okay ! But can we just watch a movie right now ? Go where are your close and lets watch a movie !
Shuhua : Not a Romantic one Soojin pls !!
Soojin : Okay I promise ! Go !
Shuhua : Okay I'll come in right away !
I changed my clothes and wore that outfit =