That weather..(1)

Standing in front of the mirror, Miyano is tidying his outfit neatly. He brush a few strand of hair downwards with his finger. After he was satisfied on how he looks, he smiled. Then, he picks up his phone which is placed at the desk. He started tapping the screen and was just about to send the message. Before he could do that, a phone call came. He grins at the screen then answered the call.

A familiar and cheerful voice speak:"Ah! Mya chan, I didn't expect u to answer the call that quickly."

"My phone was just right next to me. Have u prepared, 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚒?", Miyano calling Sasaki senior as a joke even know they already graduated.

"Don't call me that anymore. Instead of senior, u should be calling me 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎 hmm?", Sasaki tease Miyano back.

"Gah! It's embarrassing..", he wanted to tease Sasaki first, but ended up on himself. It's been a short few years since Miyano graduated. Although their relationship are way more closer than the past. Miyano still couldn't drop the formality with his boyfriend. Till now, he stills call Sasaki by his name. It's the opposite for Sasaki, he gives Miyano a bunch of nicknames like 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎, 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚎.. Oh..what a couple thing to do;-) Time to time he slowly got used to Sasaki calling him these, but he still gets shy by it. His heart flutters everytime Sasaki call him by those.

"Don't worry! Keep calling me Sasaki. I love the way you call my name everytime."

How can he be so cheesy yet cute at the same time? Miyano thinks about it a lot. Did he learn these from some romance mangas he read? Not that he hate it, Miyano definitely enjoys it. He just didn't show it on his face much.

Miyano decided to switch back the topic:"Ahem..anyways it's almost time for our date. I will head out now."

"Mhm. See you later my love^^", Sasaki then hangs up the call.

Covering his burning face with his palm. Oh gosh, I couldn't resist him at all. Miyano lift up his head to see the clock hanging on the wall. It's time to go.
.
.
.
.
It rained. Why does it have to be today? Miyano staring at the big storm in front of him just when he was about to head out. Plus, the uber driver was supposed to be on time. The rain made the driver late as to end up how Miyano is still standing while waiting.

Miyano mumbles:" Is god testing me or smt? Sigh, let's hope the weather will get better afterwards.", he checks his watch. He's late, Sasaki is probably waiting for his arrival. He text to Sasaki that he will arrive later as expected. Sasaki said he will wait.

Will the date get delayed because of me? I do hope Sasaki isn't mad..
_________________________________________

How r u guys? I finally updated🤯

Sometimes I feel so cheesy on myself that I could write smt like this but so what? U guys are craving for contents like this.

Anyways I'm trying to make online friends. Feel free to ask my discord if y'all are willing to have my company!