𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

TW// talk of: kidnapping - poisoning - being tied - being locked up, crying, yelling, feeling hopeless
I think that's all?

3rd Person POV

Tommy woke up with an ache in his back. He was still curled up in the sitting position he was in last night while he shamefully cried. He sat up more straight, straightening his leg out and popping his back, somewhat reliving the ache.

He then heard the fast knocks on the door of the room.

"Tommy? Hello? You ok in there?" Phil asked from the outside. Tommy then remembered his locked door. "Why's it locked? It wasn't locked when I left last night!" Wilbur said.

'Why do they care?' Tommy thought to himself.

He stood up, walking over to the door. He reached to unlock it but he paused. We're they gonna be mad at him for locking it? Give him even less freedom? Hurt him?

Tommy backed up from the door. The floor popped under him.

The two continued to yell Tommy's name, knocking at the door.

Tommy went over and sat back on the bed, and despite his acing body, he went back to the position he fell asleep and woke up in. But this time, his elbows here on his knees, and his hands were over his ears.

He didn't need their yelling. He was scared enough as it was. A couple of tears rolled out of his eyes before he squeezed them shut.

"Oh my god, you two, it's not that hard to open a locked door. Move." Techno's voice said. "Do neither of you wear a hair pin?" He asked. "We don't have long hair, Tech." Phil replied. Tommy held his breath. They were definitely mad at him for locking the door, he thought.

The door clicked and Tommy could see light through his eyelids from where it opened.

Silence.

"Tommy..?" Wilbur's voice asked quietly. Tommy couldn't hold his breath anymore. He inhaled, choking on the scared, tear-filled knot in his throat. "Oh my gods, are you ok? What happened, mate?" Phil asked. "I think we scared him banging on the door and yelling." Wilbur replied.

Tommy felt a weight on the bed in front of him. He pulled his legs closer to him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "Sorry? For what?" Wilbur asked, being the one who sat down. "For- For locking the door. It won't happen again, I-I swear." Tommy squeaked out. "Tommy, we aren't mad at you for locking it. If we didn't want you locking it, it wouldn't have a lock!" Wilbur said.

"But you were yelling at me..?" Tommy said. "We were yelling for you. We thought something happened since it was locked." Phil said.

Tommy noticed that his hands were still over his ears, so he slowly removed them.

"Tommy...are you scared of us?" Wilbur asked. Tommy didn't even look at him. "You are...Why are you scared of us?" That question was almost funny to Tommy. "I have every right to be scared! You poisoned me, you kidnapped me, you tied me up, he yelled at me, the window is sealed shut! You think I shouldn't be scared?" Tommy yelled a bit loudly, his hands shaking.

The three looked at him. Techno just had his blank, emotionless face, Phil was looking down at the floor, and Wilbur looked awfully sad.

Tommy gripped onto his black sweats, just waiting for someone to say something.

"We should leave you to yourself." Wilbur said, standing up. He pushed Techno and Phil out of the room, then closing the door behind him.

Tommy covered his mouth with the back of his hand, a few more tears running out of his eyes.

He sniffed, looking over at his phone lying screen-down on the nightstand. He picked it up, seeing that it had only gotten to forty-three percent battery before the charger stopped charging it.

He scrolled through his apps, finding that the only app he could use was his music app because it didn't require Wi-Fi or internet.

He pulled his off brand AirPods from his pocket, surprised that they were even there still. He put them both in and zoned out listening to some tunes.

Tommy felt hopeless.

Words: 705