Why me ???

Hi, my name is Alisson & when I was born my mom put me up for adoption because she couldn't take care of me & she was on crack. When I was 3 I had my firstfoster parent. 

She was the best until I turned 5 I don't have a very good memory but.. She had gotten married then her husband use to beat her & he would rape me so she got mad & she would beat me. This happened until i was 11. I went to school one day with scars on my body & my teacher asked what happened and i told her. That was my favorite teacher . I had gotten taken away from my foster mom on my 12th birthday. And my teacher adopted me. 

We had the best times together life couldn't get any better! Then.... Her mother died that was the only family she had .. My "mom" went into deep depression she stopped eating going to work & the worst taking care of me... I hadn't eaten for 2 weeks now she was never home I had no one to take care of me. She got over after 2 months. Once again life was good. On my 13th birthday she gave a couple bucks so i went to the store.. I saw my old foster mom & her husband. I was so scared I RAN FOR MY LIFE. Then they got me put me in a van & he raped me she beat me & he said times are going to be like before ! Those words were words that kept repeating in my head. They threw me out the van & I walked home i was hurt so i went in the room and went to sleep i didn't even tell my "mom" .. 

Another year has passed i am 14 I am still with my same foster parent she allows me to have a boyfriend now. I have one his name is Chris we have been dating for 4 months now. We met at the hs we both go to Whitney young ... One day we went to the park & we had so much fun ! Then he left me & went home the time was around 3 so this van pulled up on me. Once again my old foster mom they threw me in the van & did the same thing to me once again, Chris didnt know i didn't tell him. After that I started sleeping everyday throwing up & eating weird foods. My mom took me to the doctor and he said i was pregnant . What this could not be me & Chris never did it ! He was going to hate me thinking I cheated on him & worst what would my mom think of me ??? But I never told her what happened all those times with my old foster mother and her husband .. And I wasn't planning on telling her !

*soo months pass by*

I told my mother