Ch.7 ☆Get Along 💢!!☆

《2nd POV (?)》

It was the next day,You had stayed with Uzi for another day to get to know her better,Today Uzi had no school which meant you also didn't have school,So you both spent today telling eachother things about yourselves while watching anime.You were still in your worker drone form,You didn't realize that you had kinda gotten used to being in that form,It made your mind think as if you were a worker drone to begin with,To be honest you liked being one because you could be free and live -kinda- a normal life with no worries half the time.

"You know,I haven't had much fun with someone like this,Especially with a murder drone.." Uzi smiled at you also chuckling,She looked calm and happy than she usually was.

"Really? If you enjoy this,maybe we can hangout more often!"

" you sure? Won't you get in trouble if the company finds out if your not doing your job? And- "

You looked at Uzi confusingly,
"Uzi..Why are you so worried for?"

It was now Uzi's turn to look at you confusingly,
"Uhm,Because your a Murder drone?"
She said sarcastically.

"oh..WAIT WHAT!? "
You started to panick,you gripped your hair in stress,
"SHIT, HOW CAN I FORGET THAT? God dammit...There is clearly something wrong with my programming..."

"What's wrong? Are you scared your gonna be caught lacking?" Uzi was half- confused why you were panicking all of a sudden.

"What?No!Uzi! I have to go,Like,RIGHT NOW! I can't explain! Because i cant stay here any longer here" You hurriedly take the original clothes you wore in your disassembly drone form and went to Uzi's bathroom to change into it,

"Okayyy- Do you need any help though?" Uzi asked you as you walked out of the bathroom in you disassembly Drone form and in your clothes you originally wear.

"N- actually yes! Can you maybe help me get through the doors? Outside is were I need to go."

"Piece of cake! I can be quite an expert getting through those doors.Let me change too, real quick- "
As you waited for Uzi to change you waited impatiently,You were nervous how your teammates and the others will react at you coming back after being missing for two days or so without you letting them know.

Uzi came back to you,She saw you pace around her room with a obvious panicking look, It kinda ticked her off since you wouldn't tell her why you had to leave looking as if you were in so much trouble,It worried her but she  wouldn't tell you.

"Am ready! even though i dont know what am ready for!uGhhhh why can't you Just tell me!!"

"Okay Fine! Quick summary! I had to meet up with some of my kind, but it's already been uh..I dunno! 2 days or 3..? And i left without a word- is that a good explanation!?"
You speeded through what you said which Uzi eventually caught up with.

"Yeah- yeah it explains.If your that in a hurry then let's go,we already wasted a lot of time"

"COULDN'T AGREE MORE!"

✮ ✮ ✮✮ ✮ ✮✮ ✮ ✮✮ ✮ ✮✮ ✮ ✮

You and Uzi managed to get pass the doors to get outside without getting caught,Uzi didn't step out anymore further of the big door since she just came along to help you and say goodbye to you.

Before you were about to go uzi asked you, "Uh,Before you go..Will I still see you..again?" She looked shy while asking that,it felt very unusual for Uzi.

You smiled before saying, "Of course you will! But maybe not for some time since I got myself into a situation and it will seem suspicious to leave again the next day,but yeah,I'll come around again!"
You Said while ruffling her hair,Which Uzi slapped your hand away in annoyance but still smiled afterwards,But it looked more like a smirk to you.
"That's fine with me!"