Prologue

I would like to make it known that this is my first story and if you like it message me becuase I do not know if I will continue writing this <3!!

There once was a girl named Belle who had a mediocre life and was always bored, so she decided to go on an adventure. This adventure led her to find love, friends, fun, and, best of all, a place to belong. Belle drove her purple Jeep with white accents all the way to the beach. When she got out of her Jeep, a volleyball came flying past her head. ‘Sorry, I hope I didn’t hit you,” said a gorgeous girl in a red bikini. "No, I'm okay,” Belle replied. As she was finishing the sentence, the girl was standing in front of her. “My name's Adriana; that is my friend Elijah.” Elijah, who had on blue and black swimming trunks, smirked at Belle, then gave her a small wave, to which she waved back, not trying to be rude. “What's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?” asked Adriana. Her question made a pink blush come across Belle's tan skin. “Umm-I just had to get out of the house, '' Belle answered, still pink in the cheeks. Adriana laughed at her blush and then invited her to join them. Belle agreed since she herself loved the sport and was fairly good at it. She played the whole day laughing and joking with her new friends who she came to realize were more like her than she thought.

This is all you get if you like message me and ill continue it I cant promise it will be good though!!