Chapter 4

13 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES Later the flight from France to Tokyo , Flight 902 had landed successfully.  It was 3 in the morning  by the time the couple arrived in their Mother country .

"So exhausted.." Takemitchi  whispered as he walked aide by side Hinata who seemed exhausted  as well. "I couldn't agree more "Hinata added hearing what Takemitchi said.

The couple made it out of the airport,  and what slapped them was the cold air of the Dark morning,  lights are all over the highway as cars passed..The couple  needed  a cab , and at The perfect time a Taxi drove towards them and stopped infront of their faces.

"Need a ride ?" A middle aged man Asked with that grin on his lips , Hinata soon smiled " Yes , we do need one.  Thank you mister " Hinata said then opened the Trunk moreover placed their Luggage then entered the Cap with Hid hand around Takemitchi's waist..

" To the Creme De La Creme Hotel Please " Hinata says with a smile, on the other hand Takemitchi leaned back on the leather seat that the cab offered.

",Got it sir " the man said as he drove off to the said Hotel , Creme De La Creme , The very Best. Its a grand Hotel that's  just been established  where most members of upper class stay in , and the status of Hinata and Takemitchi  as French Lawyers  , they could easily  stay in the said Hotel..but in such a grand Hotel..they will soon encounter Danger..Danger unknown  to Them.
.

.

.

.

.

.
?????'s Point  of View

When did it Begin , The Pain , the struggle. It was ever since the Death of His brother , where it all Begun. And now the pain caused by it , is growing continuously moreover waiting to Shatter..

The morning was still the night, filled with darkness the night sky  yet Hotel Crème de La Créme was still bustling  with people in its lobby . Lights of the large chandeliers Still Lit. The building was made of stone , in the colour of beige   and its interior  had this classic aura clinging  even on the darkest areas of the Hotel.

A white haired man Sat on the hotel's Lobby , in its grand lounges the man with a Dead freezing  Aura did not stand out among the few people that sat on different areas .  He wore Nothing extravagant like a suit , Nothing. His over sized sleeved shirt loosely hanged in his Pale body , and trousers that paired the color of his top was what the man wore.The man seemed tired , dark circles under his soul less pair of black eyes , as he stayed awake his eyes dazed.

" Mikey." A rough  Voice came from Behind , Calling the white haired man's attention.  Manjiro didn't budge at the call of his name , but instead he looked back to met eyes with the sickening pair of eyes drunk in Drugs and Obsession , those eyes belonging to no one but Sanzu Haruchiyo.

" Lets go." Manjiro spoke dryly as he stood up , shoving his body hands inside his pockets.  Manjiro's posture was lazy whilst he stood up , there was no particular change of emotion in his expression but that  soon changed when his eyes landed on a particular Raven , His hair was beautifully styled. the raven stood in elegance, As he wore particularly Feminine  clothes. The raven man was slim and Fit..Having deep blue eyes that resembled The vast Ocean..the Freedom Manjiro longed for..If he wasn't  Mistaken..Surely  that Raven was Takemitchi Hanagaki.

Manjiro was Dazed as he dared to reach out for Takemitchi , But his dazing dream was shattered when A pink man , Hugged Manjiro's Takemitchi.. Who was  that man . Manjiro's expression darkened in envy and greed as he stared at the two from afar..That familliar pink hair color that annoyingly matched the man's eyes..Surely..That was Hinata tachibana , Takemitchi's supposed to be former girlfriend.

Takemitchi's Pov

Takemitchi  was amazed by the hotep's beauty.  he walked around with a small smile curving in his lips , He never dreamed of entering a place like this before . knowing he was a Japanese  trash who even cannot clean himself up before he got hit by a train and now he was wearing branded clothes that seemed natural for him , and was now standing in a five star hotel that costed a weeks living , for a single night of stay.

Takemitchi  stood for a moment waiting for his supposed to be lover Hinata , Oh boy he cannot even get over all these stuff that seemed really shake him up. Takemitchi  didn't  feel the eyes that shot him but was surprised when a pair of mascular arms wrapped around his waist , Takemitchi 's back collided with a hard torso as the scent of a familliar  cologne  struck  his nose.  Takemitchi  knew immediately  who it was .

" Hinata.  Have you checked  us in ?" takemitchi asked trying not to act surprised  when actually  his face had bloomed in sakura blossoms  luke spring..

" Indeed my dear , Come on lets go to our room..Im exhausted  , Really" Hinata yawned as he freed Takemitchi  with a smile , Takemitchi wrapped his arms around Hinata

" Shall we ?" Takemitchi  says with a smile , As he was escorted  by hinata towards  the elevator.

and behind them , Manjiro watched the scene intently as his eyes shot bullets at the two , he was full of greed and envy. soon he pointed at the two and spoke

"Sanzu. Find out who were those two. and Ask The Hotel management where will they be staying. Go now immediately " manjiro commanded as he whispered Under his breath

" I will make you mine again..my Takemitchy"