Boys Overload Imagines

Rojee Imagine:

You just had a fight with Rojee, you were really mad at him for cheating on you with another girl. You never talked to him and you avoided him for months. You two broke up and he really felt bad for it. You left his flat and you decided to live on your own.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

You were in the mall shopping in Forever 21. You were trying on outfits and when you went out of the dressing room you looked at yourself in the mirror and you were thinking that you looked stunning. Then suddenly you heard a voice coming from your back saying

....

....

"Y/N wow, you look amazing". You turn around to see Rojee looking at you while leaning on in the dressing room

"What are you doing here Rojee?" you asked him curiously

"I just wanted to see you, I walked by and I saw you. Look... Y/N... its been a long time that I havent seen you, I missed the times we used to like each other and the times we used to cuddle each other. Would you please give me another chance?". You pause for a while thinking what to say, the clerks in the forever 21 were asking you to say yes. But it was your decision. He kneels in front of you from all the people and sales clerks in forever 21 and said "Y/N will you be my girlfriend...again??". You heard lots of "awws" coming from the crowd. Until you finally decided on what you'll say.

"Yes, Rojee, I would love to". Rojee stood up and hugged you real tightly. The people in forever 21 was so happy for you and Rojee.

...

...

"Y/N can you go on a date with me?"

"Yes Rojee I would like to go on a date with you". Rojee lifts you up and spins you around hugs you and kisses you gently

Van Imagine:

You have your period and it was the worst feeling ever. You called your boyfriend Van to come over. He wasnt answering his phone and you became worried. The more you got worried the more pain you had. You decided to send him a text message saying

...

...

To: Van

Hey can you come over, I dont feel well, I have my period. I need someone to cuddle.

From: Y/N

..

Still no answer. You just lay down in bed doing nothing. Then suddenly you hear a knock on your door. You were too lazy to open it but you have to check who it was. You open the door and you find Van and the other boys in you doorstep. They were carrying with them a huge teddy bear and a box of chocolates.

....

...

"Van!!! Where have you been?!? I called you and texted you a lot of times!!"

"Y/N, yes I received your calls and texts. I just decided to surprise you so you can feel better"

"Awww, Van. Thanks a lot!!!"

"No problem"

You let the boys enter your apartment and ask them to make themselves comfortable. The whole time you were laughing and telling stories. Your abdominal pain finally went away. Van slipped his hand around your waist which made you shriek a little. It was a fun night and you got what you always wanted which is cuddling with Van Cabrera.

Arvin Imagine:

You were a Boys Overload fan from your whole entire life. You and your friend just got tickets for their show in SM Marikina. You guys were so excited to meet them. You tried dressing the best you could but you ended up wearing neon pink shorts a white shirt and your white and neon pink vans. You saw your friend and she was wearing a dress with a denim jacket. You and your friend drove to SM Marikina. While you were walking you saw the van of Boys Overload. It was a black Suburban Chevrolet. You saw the boys inside and you squealed a little. Arvin saw you and he waved at you. Your legs went all wobbly because Arvin said hi to you. You and your friend goes inside the mall and you went to their show and waited for them to appear.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

You saw Boys Overload coming out of the stage. Girls around you were screaming shouting and raising their posters higher. Your face turns into crimson because you cant stop thinking of what Arvin did a while ago. The boys started their show with a dance and they sang and they did more activities.

AFTER THE SHOW

"Wow!! That was so fun!!" you tell your friend

"Omg Y/N, Arvin just waved at you a while ago. I saw that!!" your best friend says

You were walking and suddenly you bumped into someone. You looked up and you saw Arvin staring at you.

"Oh my gosh, Im so sorry Arvin, I didnt mean to" you say nervously

"Its okay.. Arent you the girl I said hi to a while ago??? Arvin asked

"Yup, why did you do that anyway?" you ask him

"You just got my attention and you are really pretty, so... Whats your name?" he said while blushing.

"Y/N" you say while blushing too

"Thats a wonderful name, Y/N will you go out with me tonight?" he asks you awkwardly

"Yes, yes, yes!!! I would love too"

You two hugged and then you realize you were out in public. You said your goodbye, and prepared for your date.