𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Darkness... a sight most people hate and some find it quite welcoming

           Well If I'm being honest I don't care about it anymore.... got used to it I guess

           Why am I talking about darkness right now you may ask... well it's the only thing I'm able  to see at the moment

           Maybe this is the moment of my farewell from this world who knows

           Wait... there's light after all... is it me waking up?

       - Ugh my head hurts.. What in the world? - Looking around I see a room similar to a jail one- Guess I've finally been arrested uh

      - We inform all participants that It is lunch time so we'll be opening the cells-  A voice echoes from the wall

     - Wtf... what is happening? Participants? When did I sign up for something..- Suddenly the cell door opens allowing me to go out.

     I walk out of the cell still confused about the situation.. I follow the other people I suppose are the other participants to a kind of canteen.. Guess I'm not going to eat today, there's no way I'm eating any type of food from this place.

    I keep on the line to at least get the food even though I'm not going to eat it.

    After getting the food I sit on a table with a random guy but there's no way I'm going to befriend this fool.. friends are just stupid I don't need any.

   -So. What's your name?- the stranger starts a  conversation... well tries to.

    -Noah, now if you excuse me I'm leaving- I walk out of the place without letting him speak.

    I leave that room and start exploring this place... unfortunately I can't find anything interesting in this place.. all rooms are the same ugh it's boring.. like wtf is even this place.. It's definitely not a jail.... so what is this?

   - All participants in the main room. I repeat All participants in the main room!- The same voice of before speaks again.

   After finding the "main room"... everyone is just here waiting for another instruction from the strange voice... Looking around I'm able to see three different doors.. there's the word " Run" written on the left one, the one in the middle says " Shoot" and the one in the right says " Die"... so this is a game after all..

    - Now that all of you are gathered here I may have your attention... so my dearest people we'll be playing a little game now ,where you'll be able to choose which door you'll enter.. So how's this going to work.. I'll say the name of the door then open it and If that's the door you're going to choose then you'll enter it, simple isn't it?- The voice speaks again- Now I'll start with the door "Die"- The door opens and a woman that was leaning against that doors falls and by the sound she didn't had a happy ending

   -Well now moving to the next door- As the voice speaks again the door run opens- So anyone choosing this door?- Suddenly almost all of the people enter that door with hopes to escape this place, leaving only six people on the room including me.. suddenly we ear the sound of people screaming knowing they had died- Well guess that only leaves one door. Congratulations on the smart people here.. Now let's see how long will you survive...