Chapter One-First Time

Once again, I found myself in the sea of fragments. It appears I died yet again, when will I escape my fate? I woke up in a dark room, my room, Satoko was sleeping peacefully.

"Hanyuu, what time is it?" It's the same question I always ask her when I entered a new Loop.

" 2.. Maybe 3 weeks before the festival"

Tsk

"Aau! I'm sorry Rika, my power grows weaker each loop."

"When will this end?" I asked myself. I was tired of this, no, I was long past tired. I decided that this time, would be different, I arbitrarily decided that, I knew that I would be forced to stay in the same fate, but it'll be different this time; why, because this time I would do something fun! Which was why I say I shamelessly suggested to Hanyuu, "Y-you want to do it Hanyuu?"

"Auau!!!!!"

An appropriate reaction. " well it's not like we have anything better to do, and well... we're both virgins, so it would be a new and fun experience for the two of us."

"I'm not virgin, au! I had a daughter you know."

"I actually did not know that."

Hanyuu seemed to be apprehensive, it was quite understandable, what I was asking was outrageous! However, I was so tired, and I wanted something fun to do. It was the perfect setting for me and Hanyuu to do this. A dark and quiet room in the middle of the night, no one to interrupt us. Haha, I did forget Satoko was sleeping here, but that didn't bother me, she is a very heavy sleeper so I doubt she would wake up. Even if she did she could join us, wouldn't that also be exciting! Although for my first time I would rather have a one-on-one rather than a threesome.

Hanyuu took some time to think. Eventually, she nodded "yes" in agreement. Air swirled around Hanyuu as she became physical. She doesn't normal do this, it takes a lot out of her. And she can only maintain it for about half a day, but that was more than suitable. Of course even like this, are bodies were still linked. Which just meant that the pleasure would be twice as good.

Hanyuu took the lead, she came up to me and began to kiss me. It was strange being kissed by a girl, it actually wasn't my first kiss. My first kiss was with Keiichi, but that's a different story. Hanyuu slipped in some tongue, I tried my best to match her, but her experience was far greater than I could of ascertained. Hanyuu pulled back.

"Why did you stop?!?!" I asked. I was a little upset because it was starting to feel good.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this Rika? Once we start there is no turning back."

I took some time to think. I really wasn't sure if I was doing this for the experience or just to have fun. No, it was another of those things. I was just depressed, and I needed some escapism right now. So, I'm going through with this to the very end. It does feel a little weird to lose my virginity to Hanyuu who mind you is also a girl like me, but I needed to do this for my own sake.

"Yes, let's do this together Hanyuu!"

"Okay."

After my command, Hanyuu went right back to kissing me. As I mentioned earlier she was quite skilled. She played around inside my mouth with her tongue. I tried to play back. Our tongues were having a dance in between our mouths.

Hanyuu then started taking the shoulder straps off my favorite one piece green dress. One strap, two straps. She slid my dress right off of me. Exposing my flat chest and stomach to the cold air.

Hanyuu stopped kissing me during that and observed me. She glanced at my panties. "Rika this is your last chance to pull back."

It was then I finally noticed that Hanyuu was just as nervous as I was during this whole process. I nodded yes. Hanyuu then immediately stripped away my panties.